Seeking interest: the SPD. (Click to know more)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by AussieRebel, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AussieRebel Jedi Master

star 2
    I am an Australian. I am a Star Wars fan because I take interest in its wonderful story, its technology, and politics, which, to me, is also a general 'hobby' if you like. I am a foward thinker. Although this is not a politics blog site, I am no ploitician. I am no swangler out for votes. A foward thinker, as I said, and this message is addressed to all those, over the world, who are disenhartened by the normal left-right politics of democracy. Here is my idea, my revelation that I desire to tell you know. Should you be interested in joining this, Society of Progressive Development, Private Message me.

The Society of Progressive Development has the aim of coming to understand how modern societies on Earth can change for the better-to become more cooperative and less competative, and to adopt and live the values they preech. The SPD maintains a goal of encouraging and and developing on the idea of societal cooperation leading to a sustainable progress in which both the wellbeing of the community and the individual benefit, and thus, society. The SPD seeks to fulfill this roll of development through dialogue, discussion and debate, in a forum that is open to all ideas, in unbiased and does away with stereotyping. The SPD classifies itself as a three-dimensional think-tank on the political spectrum-in other words that encourages such values as nobility in the true sense and honour. The SPD is a positive, intellectual organisation with the interests of humanity at heart.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.