main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Seeking Reliable Wallpaper and Wallpaper Resource Sites

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Jedimarine, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    Greetings to all and Happy Thanksgiving to those who have celebrated it recently.

Last eve I went through my long list of Star Wars art/wall bookmarks and found 80% of them to be down and another 10% not having been updated in many moons.

So before I run to google to pacify my need, I thought it best to come to the people who know.

What I am looking for above all is "reliable" and "consistently updated" sites. If you have a site of somebody's fan art that will go down next week due to bandwidth restrictions, it won't really help me much.

Also looking for resource images for wall creation (haven't made a wall in 4 years...this should be amusing)

In any event...help me fan art people, you're my only hope...except google...which isn't nearly as good as you all are :)

Danke

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey there,

Some suggestions to start would be to check out the Official Reference Material Thread or the Wallpaper Challenge thread located a few threads down on the page. :)

3. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    Hello JediMarine!!

Your question will probably fit better in the Official reference & materials thread.

Also if your looking for SW pictures in general, Padme especially or other jedi, Padawans guide is an awesome resource.

Goodluck, and do post your wallpapers when you've made them!!!

God bless!
    ~N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.