main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Seeking Unleashed Figures

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by the_fl00d, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_fl00d

the_fl00d Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    Hello all! I am looking for any and all Unleashed figures for sale! I've picked up some stray ones from the local TRU's but my collection is nowhere near being even complete. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
    dvd_god@hotmail.com

2. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Good luck trying to complete it. Your best bet is e-bay. You'll never be able to find the first few locally. Believe me I've tried. A Darth Maul and Jango Fett, Good Luck.

Ryan

3. SithatHeart

SithatHeart Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Sounds silly, but I've had some success collecting figures at Superstore. Apparently, people don't always think of buying toys while they're picking up bacon & tp.

If you come across a Vader Unleashed, please pick him up for me. I'll throw in a $5 delivery fee!

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    I have quite a collection of unleashed that I practically doubled at Celebration 3. Unfortunately you can't find many of the hard-to-find ones outside of a Toy Show (or C3).

How's Chinook & Hobby?

5. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    Chinook and Hobby is good for the new figures, but unless someone sells back their collection, the old figs are few. There is a comic and toy fair in August. See the Fan Force events page for details. I don't know what dealers will be there, but the last one I went to had a few dealers with walls of MIP unleashed figs.

There is a action figure sales guy at the Crossroads Market who has a good vintage and older-modern wave collection. He is found in the section selling new stuff, not in the flea market area.

I love most the unleashed figures, but I have 0 space for new stuff. If they ever make a Kit Fisto Unleashed however, I'm tossing a shelf of books to make room.

"Gotta' love the Fisto"

6. It_Figures_

It_Figures_ Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    We had a great selection of Unleashed Figures at the Comic & Toy show at the Red & White club a few weeks back. Unfortunately almost all of the good stuff sold, even though our prices were higher.

We pretty much had all of the high end Unleashed except for the Unmasked original Vader.

Check it out:
    http://www.gofigureitout.ca/images/junk/unleashedrack.jpg

We have a bit more of Unleashed left on our website but it's slim pickings ;(

www.gofigureitout.ca

7. Vicu

Vicu Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    While we're discussing figures, has anyone found an unleashed stormtrooper? I'm trying desperately to find it. They sold out of reasonably priced ones at the recent con before i got there.

8. It_Figures_

It_Figures_ Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    We have an Unleashed Stormtrooper on the way from California. I estimate he will be priced at $65.00 after exchange rate and shipping if you are interested.

9. Old_Republic

Old_Republic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    I saw the Unleashed Stormtrooper at Another Dimension comics in Kensington on Teusday.

10. alexandertrooper1

alexandertrooper1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    if your looking for an emperor I beleave my zellers in westhills still has one left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.