main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seen a Leia in Jedi robes with saber holding Vader mask?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by SEN-5241, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEN-5241

SEN-5241 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 13, 2001
    Hi, i was referred to this thread from another poster.

Has anyone seen that little baseball card with a painting that some artist did of Leia, with a saber, holding the Vader mask down lower than her face?

It was a great picture, painted in a style that reminded me of a Degas or Impressionism, not technical at all, and I read that it was an actual painting.

How cool it would be to have something like that even as a print for the wall in the office? very cool, so does anyone here have an idea where to get a print of this?

there has to be someone out there who has seen this card???

it was in a pack of mostly different artist interpretations of SW characters.

there was a stormtrooper done in a cubist (might be a little off with art history) sort of way.

i think whoever said it was star wars galaxies was correct....

if i could find someone with the card, then i could find a link to the artist, and maybe be ablet to get a print of it.

if anyone has the card could you please respond and maybe post the pic, i am sure everyone would like it.

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I've seen it. I believe it's in one of the Art of Star Wars Galaxy books (I have two of them so I'd have to check which one it's in).

3. SEN-5241

Aug 13, 2001
    you rock.
    i will check back here in a few days to see if you found it.

if you can post a pic please do, there are people over in another thread who would like to check it out, if not, the info will be a great help.

thanks

4. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    I'd love to see a picture of that. it sounds great.

5. M_Anthony

M_Anthony Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2003
    The card you speak of, Leia in Jedi robes holding Vader's mask and a lightsaber, is from Topps SW Galaxy Series Two (It was released in 1994), card # 244 by Paul Lee.

6. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
  7. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
  8. SEN-5241

Aug 13, 2001
    this is great, i hear this paul lee does work on a true crime series, and i will look to see if there is any way of getting a print of this for framing.

if anyone finds a way to do this, check back here with a link, and thanks for the help.

if anyone finds a paul lee website, same.

good day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.