SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY???

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by Padme_Karen, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme_Karen Jedi Knight

star 1
    Shrek 2 - LOVED IT!! I think it was probably better than the first one. There were some new characters introduced .. puss in boots was my fav. Awesome animation.

The day after tomorrow - LOVED IT!! Very exciting and since global warming is a problem we may face one day it was very topical and realistic. Jake G. is pretty cute so that helped a lot. :) Special effects were good.

Going to see Garfield tonight ..lol. I love me some kids movies...I have 2 young neices that I take to the movies a lot.

Going to see the Chronicles of Riddick tomorrow. I can't wait!! I love me some Vin Diesel baby!!

I go to the movies about every weekend so let me know what you have seen so I can skip the stinkers.

[face_batting]

2. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Harry Potter was pretty good but, I need to go see it again.
  3. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Go see TROY!!!!! It was amazing. The fight scene between Achieles (spelling sucks) and Hector outside the gates of Troy was unreal. Brad Pitt was too cool in this one. Maybe one of his best films!!

Shrek 2 was ok I liked the first one better.

Kill Bill 2 was really cool too.

Looking forward to spider man 2

and Harry Potter.

4. Padme_Karen Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm very excited about seeing Spidey 2 also.

There are a lot of movies coming out in the next few months that I want to see. I'm going to be one busy Padme.

5. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah...It's kind of hard to find the time. With trying to dominate the galaxy and all.
  6. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Troy was great and so was Harry Potter. :D
    I liked Van Helsing alot too(fun movie)

probably wont get out to the theatre again for about two weeks...so Spidey will probably be next(unless I can sneak out to catch Riddick first)
  7. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Let's see . . . what was the last movie I saw in the theatre??? Oh, that's right. Home on the Range [face_clown]

I don't get out often. HOWEVER, I WILL SEE SPIDEY 2 :D
  8. Padme_Karen Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK guys .. don't faint its me again .. I just had to tell you that I saw The Chronicles of Riddick on Saturday ... I totally loved it!! Vin Diesel is hotter than the planet Crematoria or whatever it was. The effects were great too .. go see it.

I also saw Garfield on Friday night with my neices .. it was very good .. the kids loved it .. so if you have young kids take em to it. I laughed too but it was a kids movie.

If I go to any this week I'll stop back in and holla at y'all.

Peace!! :)

Your most favoritest Padme
  9. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very cool Padme. I'm going to take my daughter to see Garfield. [face_blush]When I was a teenager I had Garfield sheets and all the books. [face_blush] Then I got a futon and real linen. ;)

*wishes she still had her Garfield sheets*
  10. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There's not to many movies out right now that I'm just dying to go see but, there is alot of stuff coming out on Video lately that I wanna see. Does anyone know if Cold Mountain is out on video yet?
  11. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Padme hit the board two days in a row!!! (puts his hand on the ground) NAW!!! It aint frozen over yet!!!

STARSHIP TROOPERS 2 - Stay as far away from this stinker as humanly possiable. You have been warned!
  12. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hell, the only reason I liked the first one was because of the shower scene. Is there one of those in part 2 ?
  13. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree, Starship Troopers 2 was horrible!! I watched Mystic River over the weekend, it was great, definately one to watch. Sean Penn and Tim Robbins really deserved their Oscars for that movie, check it out!

Chris
  14. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Does anyone know if Cold Mountain is out on video yet?

Isn't that a bit mushy for you Spooky
  15. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't know. I know it's a Civil War movie.
  16. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I saw the Chronicles of Riddick on Saturday. And I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. No, it isn't the best movie ever made, but it was pretty well done and alot of fun to watch. :)

I also loved Troy. While it wasn't completely faithful to the Illiad, it was quite an epic, in my humble opinion. However, several of my friends did not like it.
  17. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Babe, Cold Mountain is a love story set during the civil war. Mushy, tear jerker. ;)
  18. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmm... still wanna see it. Love War movies. I also wanna see that movie that I believe was called Gods and Generals or something like that.
  19. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmmm . .. should maybe reactivate my netflix account and get these movies for vacation.
  20. Padme_Karen Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys .. I saw the new Wayans movie White chicks tonight .. omg I laughed so hard. It was hilarious.
    Might see ya on Saturday!!

Your favorite beer drinkin Padme.

I'm going to try to post a photo if I can figure out how to freaking do it.

21. r2fu2 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    is anyone going to see Seed of Chucky in October
  22. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I saw Spiderman 2 this past weekend and it was too cool!!! GO SEE IT!!!
  23. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    I watched ORGAZMO!!!! on the old VCR again for the WHO KNOWS!!! how many time.

AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER!!! EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!

THIS MOVIE ROCKS!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.