main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'Selfish' A/P songfic AOTC romance/humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: Selfish
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Genre: Romance, angst, perhaps some humor
    Time frame: During AOTC
    Rating: PG
    Summary: This is an A/P songfic about how Anakin and Padme` feel about each other during AOTC, it switches from Anakin?s thoughts to Padme`?s.
    Disclaimer: The song is called Selfish and is by N*sync, I didn't write it but I wish I did. ;)I also don't own anything in Star Wars, my podracer pencil doesn't count.

?I?m sorry, m?lady.? Anakin smiled coyly as he watched Padme` quickly walk back to her closet after their ?moment?. He knew it wasn?t just because it made her ?uncomfortable? when he looked at her like that. It was because she cared about him too. Why did she always turn away? Why didn?t she just come out and admit it? They were meant for each other.

I just don?t understand,
    Why you runnin? from a good man baby?
    Why you wanna turn your back on love,
    Why you've already given up

Padme` watched as Anakin slept in his seat on the crouded refurgee ship, his perfect features resting in sleep. She smiled faintly and took off her wrap, it was cold, and Anakin was in just his Jedi tunic and poncho. She tucked it around his shoulders and brushed his braid back. She ran her fingers over his face, amazed at how he had changed. He had become a man, and a handsome one. She was ashamed to admit it, but she was attracted to him. Well, she would be worried about herself if she was not. But she was a Senator, she had a job to do. Could she be selfish and fall in love? She turned away from him, suddenly embarrased to have thought such things, he was, after all, a Jedi. Plus, as if he would ever be interested in her. He was the type to break her heart, and she had had that happen too many times, she didn?t want to risk it again. She settled back into her seat and opened her book, her eyes lingering on his face for one last moment before pretending to be engrossed in her book. Anakin had been listening to her thoughts, and he wished there was some way he could convince her that he would never hurt her, not ever.

See I know you?ve been hurt before,
    But I swear I?ll give you so much more
    I swear I?ll never let ya down
    Cause I swear it?s you that I adore

Anakin helped Padme` out of the small boat at the Lake Country and onto the platform in front of the large house. The place was called Varykino, and was possibly the most beautiful place in the Lake Country. They walked on the balcony side by side as Padme` went on about how much she loved the place. Anakin smiled during her chatterings, not really hearing what she was saying. A boy his age didn?t really have a very long attention span, he was more interested in her low-cut dress. Her curls were pulled back for once, giving him a better view of her back...... He tore his attention from her bare back to her voice for a moment, she was saying something about sand. He frowned. He hated sand, yuck. He grew up with it, it was all around him. On his bed, in his food, under his fingernails, in his perfect hair. His fingers traced a small pattern on the balcony edge, his eyes downcast.

?I don?t like sand.? he stated, thinking of some way he could turn this into a romantic moment. ?It?s rough, and course, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.? Aha! He just thought of something flirty to say! ?Not like you, you?re everything soft....?
    His fingers grazed her bare back, relishing at the feel of her skin. ?......and smooth.? he finished, his eyes hesitantly meeting hers.

To his pleasant surprise she wasn?t angry about the liberty he was taking, her eyes were the mirror of her soul, and her soul didn?t mind his hand on her back. Anakin leaned forward, at first not sure what he was doing. Padme`didn?t pull away, and that gave him the courage he needed. Time seemed to slow as though in a dream as his lips came down to rest on hers, and it was, quite literally, living a dream to Anakin. Padme` lifted her face to respond to the kiss, her heart racing as he slid his full lips o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.