main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Selflessness (Obi, Ani, Siri)AU TPM (What if Obi-Wan had spoken up...) Updated 8/26 Yeah!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Very nice update! Glad to see this story still going.

2. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I think Xan is wanting a bit of parental attention from Qui. ;)

And Siri and Obi are both from the same planet...interesting. [face_thinking]

I hope Qui and Xan can patch things up. [face_praying] Wonder what Adi will think of him joining them on this little trip.

3. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_laugh] I can't believe that Obi-Wan actually did send the council Darth Maul like that![face_laugh]

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

4. PadawanKaterina

PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2005
    Xanatos closed his eyes as the door slid shut and turned over on his side to face the wall. A lone tear trickling down his cheek.

Awe... :( I feel sorry for him. :eek: I. Feel. Sorry. For. Xanatos?

Qui-Gon looked at the opened box and saw the Sith that he had fought on Tatooine. ?I hope you don?t mind the proof I brought you. One dead Sith and his lightsaber.

That's proof! [face_mischief]

?Adi, which planet was Siri born on?? ?Nokijor.? ?I?m afraid so Adi. Somehow Obi-Wan found out where he was born and read only the information he could get to.?

Uh-oh... [face_skull] You know, that's just one of the many good reasons to give people as much information as possible: they won't make as many preventable, stupid mistakes.

Great update! :cool: It was well worth the wait.

5. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    I'm sorry i haven't updated in a while. I'm just having trouble writing up a satisfying post. I keep typing, deleting, typing, deleting *sigh*. I'm just plain stuck. I'll attempt to get a post written before this next week is out. I know where i want to go, but..... Maybe i should just go do my homework.

I have been having the same problem. I am glad though that you were able to write a post you were happy with. :)

?Master Yoda, there is a package for the Council in the waiting area.? The Padawan at the reception desk told him. ?It?s um?quite large.?

[face_laugh] I wonder what that could be? :D

?Then I am coming with you. Also, it would be wise not to let the rest of the Council know where we are going. Nokijor is on the Council?s list of forbidden areas.? Adi told him.

Like Masters, like Padawans it seems. [face_batting]

I enjoyed the update and I look forward ot the next part. :)

Ani-maniac

6. ___Sithspawn___

___Sithspawn___ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2004
    [face_laugh] He sent it! I can't believe he sent it! That showed them.

Xanatos closed his eyes as the door slid shut and turned over on his side to face the wall. A lone tear trickling down his cheek.

Poor guy...I do hope they reconcile.

Nokijor sounds dangerous - I wonder what they'll find there.

Excellent post. Update soon. Or at least as soon as you can:)

7. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    Excellent
    !!! I love how obi wan and siri were born on the same planet=D=
    [face_praying] plz post more soon[face_praying
    ]

8. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    princess_of_naboo: Very nice update! Glad to see this story still going. Thanks :)

bek: I think Xan is wanting a bit of parental attention from Qui. Yeah.

And Siri and Obi are both from the same planet...interesting. Yep :)

I hope Qui and Xan can patch things up. Wonder what Adi will think of him joining them on this little trip. We'll just have to see :)

Master_Talek I can't believe that Obi-Wan actually did send the council Darth Maul like that! Tell me about it [face_sick]

Update soon! I will do my best :)

PadawanKaterina: Xanatos closed his eyes as the door slid shut and turned over on his side to face the wall. A lone tear trickling down his cheek.

Awe... I feel sorry for him. I. Feel. Sorry. For. Xanatos?
    Yep and you want to give him a hug too :D

Qui-Gon looked at the opened box and saw the Sith that he had fought on Tatooine. ?I hope you don?t mind the proof I brought you. One dead Sith and his lightsaber.

That's proof!
    The only thing is that you can't just find the midichlorion count and then say, he's a Sith.

?Adi, which planet was Siri born on?? ?Nokijor.? ?I?m afraid so Adi. Somehow Obi-Wan found out where he was born and read only the information he could get to.?

Uh-oh... You know, that's just one of the many good reasons to give people as much information as possible: they won't make as many preventable, stupid mistakes.
    Whose to say that even if Obi had read all of the information that he would have made a different choice?

Great update! It was well worth the wait. Thank you :)

Ani-maniac: I'm sorry i haven't updated in a while. I'm just having trouble writing up a satisfying post. I keep typing, deleting, typing, deleting *sigh*. I'm just plain stuck. I'll attempt to get a post written before this next week is out. I know where i want to go, but..... Maybe i should just go do my homework.

I have been having the same problem. I am glad though that you were able to write a post you were happy with.
    Thanks. I hope things work out with your writing.

?Master Yoda, there is a package for the Council in the waiting area.? The Padawan at the reception desk told him. ?It?s um?quite large.?

I wonder what that could be?
    One good guess.

?Then I am coming with you. Also, it would be wise not to let the rest of the Council know where we are going. Nokijor is on the Council?s list of forbidden areas.? Adi told him.

Like Masters, like Padawans it seems.
    *chuckles*

I enjoyed the update and I look forward ot the next part. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

___Sithspawn___: He sent it! I can't believe he sent it! That showed them. He sent is alright.

Poor guy...I do hope they reconcile.
    Me too.

Nokijor sounds dangerous - I wonder what they'll find there. Well...... [face_skull]

Excellent post. Update soon. Or at least as soon as you can I will do my best :)

Jedi_siriwan: Excellent
    !!! I love how obi wan and siri were born on the same planet
    plz post more soon
    I will do my best :)

9. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Please, please don't leave us hanging for a long time again!!![face_praying][face_praying]

10. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Although this story is not a comedy, the part where Maul arrived was somewhat humorous in an ironic sort of way.

Its nice to see that at least one Council member is finally willing to step up and take some action to get to the bottom of things.

I wonder what the Council will do when the find out that Qui Gon and Adi have decided to go and find their Padawans, on their own initiative? If and when they learn about Xanatos joining the party, Mace will probably need an anger management course.

If the Council decides to dispatch someone to reign in the rouge Padawans, and the two Masters, do you think you could have Eeth Koth or Yarael Poof go after them?

11. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005

?Send it in Padawan Yance.? Mace told her.

?Yes Master.? Yance replied and a long wooden box was pushed into the Council room by a droid.

Qui-Gon stepped out of the way and Adi Gallia came forward to open the crate up.

Adi Gallia gasped and the lid fell back with a large thump and the sides of the box fell away. A decaying smell filled the chamber and everyone present, except for Plo Koon who wore a mask, had to fight hard not to gag at the stench.

Qui-Gon looked at the opened box and saw the Sith that he had fought on Tatooine.

As I said before, Merry Sithmas! [face_laugh]

Qui-Gon cleared his throat and immediately the Council members? mental shields and emotionless masks went back in place. ?Well, you all did want proof.?

Mace?s eyes narrowed, ?I do not see the humor in this Master Jinn.?

?Of course.? Qui-Gon responded, but the laughter did not leave his eyes. The Council members faces had been priceless.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"Nokijor is on the Council?s list of forbidden areas.? Adi told him.

It will be fun to learn just why it is forbidden! :D

Write when you can, and I will read when I can escape from Darth RL!

Thanks for the PM! [face_batting]

Star

12. Davedrag

Davedrag Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2006
    I like it. can you put me on the pm list keep it up

13. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Jaira: Please, please don't leave us hanging for a long time again!!! I will do my best :)

Hyperion51: Although this story is not a comedy, the part where Maul arrived was somewhat humorous in an ironic sort of way. hehe :)

Its nice to see that at least one Council member is finally willing to step up and take some action to get to the bottom of things. Yep :)

I wonder what the Council will do when the find out that Qui Gon and Adi have decided to go and find their Padawans, on their own initiative? If and when they learn about Xanatos joining the party, Mace will probably need an anger management course. hmmm [face_thinking]

If the Council decides to dispatch someone to reign in the rouge Padawans, and the two Masters, do you think you could have Eeth Koth or Yarael Poof go after them? That all depends on what the Council decides to do. You never know, maybe another council member will come to their senses if the rest don't.

Star_Drifter: ?Master Yoda, there is a package for the Council in the waiting area.? The Padawan at the reception desk told him. ?It?s um?quite large.?

?Send it in Padawan Yance.? Mace told her.

?Yes Master.? Yance replied and a long wooden box was pushed into the Council room by a droid.

Qui-Gon stepped out of the way and Adi Gallia came forward to open the crate up.

Adi Gallia gasped and the lid fell back with a large thump and the sides of the box fell away. A decaying smell filled the chamber and everyone present, except for Plo Koon who wore a mask, had to fight hard not to gag at the stench.

Qui-Gon looked at the opened box and saw the Sith that he had fought on Tatooine.

As I said before, Merry Sithmas!
    *chuckles*

"Nokijor is on the Council?s list of forbidden areas.? Adi told him.

It will be fun to learn just why it is forbidden!
    Will it? [face_mischief]

Write when you can, and I will read when I can escape from Darth RL! That sounds like a good deal :D

Thanks for the PM! Your welcome :)

Davedrag: I like it. can you put me on the pm list keep it up Sure and thanks :)

Here's the updated PM list:

Ladynaye
    sithrules70
    Kynstar
    Star_Drifter
    Jaira
    PadawanKaterina
    princess_of_naboo
    Ani-maniac
    Jedi_Master_Mouf
    ___Sithspawn___
    Jaya Solo
    Jedi_Tigris
    Jedi_siriwan
    Davedrag

14. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Poor Xan, looks like Qui has completely blocked him out, especially with his worry for Obi. Hopefully Xan will get his chance to prove himself, though at least it looks as though Qui isn't about to turn Xan over to the Council.

[face_laugh] Obi really did send the "proof"! Maybe after they think about it and consider this, some of the Council will actually realize something is going on.

Hmm, Nokijor sounds like a dangerous place. I wonder why it's forbidden, and even the information is restricted to the Council members. o_O Interesting that both Siri and Obi are from there too. Hehe, can't wait to see the rest of the council's reaction when they find out that Qui and Adi have gone off after their padawans. :D

Thanks for the pm! Hope to see more soon. :)

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Jedi_Tigris: Poor Xan, looks like Qui has completely blocked him out, especially with his worry for Obi. Hopefully Xan will get his chance to prove himself, though at least it looks as though Qui isn't about to turn Xan over to the Council. Well, at least that's something for Xan to chew on :)

Obi really did send the "proof"! Maybe after they think about it and consider this, some of the Council will actually realize something is going on. Maybe [face_thinking]

Hmm, Nokijor sounds like a dangerous place. I wonder why it's forbidden, and even the information is restricted to the Council members. Interesting that both Siri and Obi are from there too. Hehe, can't wait to see the rest of the council's reaction when they find out that Qui and Adi have gone off after their padawans. It's funny, i was actually dreaming about Nokijor last night. I got some very good ideas from it too :D

Thanks for the pm! Hope to see more soon. Your welcome :)

16. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    [face_laugh]

The Council did want proof and they got it! Good one!!

17. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Ladynaye: The Council did want proof and they got it! Good one!! Thank you :)

Author note: Okay, here?s the deal guys. *takes a deep breath* I won?t be updating till sometime in June. I do have a good reason for that too. Finals + Housing thingy + shopping for my triop in May + Reading and journaling for my trip in May + Storage + Packing + + + + (and so on) = Stress, complete with an annoying cough. So yeah. :( Sorry guys. So I will be disappearing for awhile.

18. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Aww.. were going to miss you.:( Good luck on your finals! Darth Real Life is a pain. Oh well, see you in June![face_peace]

19. ___Sithspawn___

___Sithspawn___ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2004
    That's okay; we'll wait. DRL can be highly annoying.

20. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    This is good so far! Interesting idea...

Isn't Obi-Wan going to feel really betrayed when he finds out Xanatos told Qui-Gon? That kind of surprised me, I don't understand why Xanatos told him.

I hope Obi-Wan, Siri and Anakin won't be easily caught!

Can't wait for more!

21. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    its july man. you anywhere near an update? or did you fall off the face of the planet?

22. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Someone want to smack me? Let me get to the bank, do a little shopping, and then i'll get to writing that post.

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Cross your fingers, there might be a post today.

24. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Cool can you PM me when you update

25. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    G__Anakin: Cool can you PM me when you update I sure can :)

Here's the updated PM list:

Ladynaye
    sithrules70
    Kynstar
    Star_Drifter
    Jaira
    PadawanKaterina
    princess_of_naboo
    Ani-maniac
    Jedi_Master_Mouf
    ___Sithspawn___
    Jaya Solo
    Jedi_Tigris
    Jedi_siriwan
    Davedrag
    G__Anakin

*sigh* i'm such a terrible author. The update is almost done *fishes the word document out* just hold on......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.