main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Sell something to me

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinrebirth , Sep 4, 2012.

1. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm not familiar with the Sewell story, but isn't there a line in one of the later books that goes (IIRC) "We had next to no ships at Yavin, we had General Dodonna, but he's gone".

If so, the ABY/BBY dating system makes much more sense - because Yavin would then mark when the Alliance became a significant operation - much more than an in-name-only Rebellion. Otherwise, one would have logically expected the dating system to take its zero point from Endor.

2. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    How did you end up going, Todd? I hope you didn't buy a dud issue or something less than awesome.

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Unfortunately I have a large backlog of comics to read, so it might be some time before I actually read Empire and Rebellion. And at the rate I'm going, that probably won't be until next year. :p

IDK, I'm all over the place when reading comics. 8-}

4. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    That is so cool! Now I really want to get the rest of the old episodes. ( I started two weeks ago, with Hartnell. Just finished War Games. I skipped around a bit.) Completely off topic, I'm reading the whole thread.