main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Selling my Obi-Wan Ep 1/2 Boots :-(

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by KirstenSolo, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    Sadly, I'm selling my Obi Wan replica boots. They are full leather and are almost exact copies of the boots won by Ewan McGregor in the prequels. They are womens' size 8 1/2 - 9 or mens' size 7 - 7 1/2 and have only been worn once for about 20 minutes. I got these for Celebration II, and made the mistake of not breaking them in before I was going to wear them. I walked from my room down to the line in the street then turned right back around and changed out of them. That's it. Fit is not guaranteed on these, but they are somewhat adjustable in the calf with velcro. I bought these before Celebration II from MotorCowboy. They charge $450 for these boots but I've moved these 3 times now and don't think I'll ever wear them again since I'm more into the girly Padme-type constumes now, so I want to get rid of them quickly and am only asking $50. Send me an email at kirsten@zoomtown.com or PM here. I have a picture available, so just ask if you'd like to see it.

2. Jedi_Devi

Jedi_Devi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    I wear a size 9 in women's, I might be able to wear them, what size do you wear normally? Send me a PM if you want.

3. Jaren_Valnor

Jaren_Valnor Jedi Master star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    Drat! About a year ago when my feet were about 4 sizes smaller i would have jumped on these! I don't like giving money directly to the leather industry as a vegetarian, but I shouldn't let cow skin go to waste.

4. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    Sorry guys, sold!

5. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    How did your feet grow 4 sizes? :eek: Are you a growing kid? If you'd bought them then, they'd no longer fit you anyway, so then you'd have to sell them to someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.