main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Selling/trading a few items...first come, first served...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MasterKeyan, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterKeyan

MasterKeyan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    OK, here's what I am parting with...two Master Replicas Lightsabers.
    One ROTJ Luke, no box, w/ stand. bought it as a display piece, perfect condition...$85 o.b.o.
    One Anakin ROTS, w/ box, w/ stand...slightly modified, still works/looks great...$70 o.b.o.
    I'd consider trading BOTH pieces for one Mace Windu...if someone is interested...
    Although these items are not rare, these prices are WELL below what you would normally pay, and I can deliver them to a meeting or event, or whatever...I am attempting to finance/facilitate the procurement of a MR Mace Windu saber...

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Would you take blood? I have few pints to spare, but not money :(

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I got nothin.

4. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Hey Mike, when did you buy the Luke ROTJ saber? Is it the reissue from last year?

-Kyle

5. MasterKeyan

Jul 19, 2006
    Not exactly certain. I bought it approx 2 months ago, so more than likely. It takes six AA batteries, if that helps. This sucker sure is bright and LOUD compared to the Anakin blue one. Anakin blue only takes three...will be glad to answer any more questions, if you have them... Keyan

6. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Loud and bright??? Sounds like the one I have, Kyle.....

7. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Well, Mike. I have to admit that I am tempted, but so conflicted. Perhaps I'll bring the Mace Windu to the September meeting.

-Kyle

8. MasterKeyan

Jul 19, 2006
    [face_devil] I feel the conflict within you....GIVE IN TO YOUR TEMPTATION....your need has made you POWERFUL, now trade me blade for blade and take another fans' place at my side....buahahahaha....[face_devil] No worries, Kyle, if your interested, they are all yours, bud. I have a need for that purple blade...part of the whole character persona and stuff...I may be ablr to sweeten the deal a wee bit more.....maybe....Keyan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.