main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Senate Aflame OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Chewbacca89, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Figured I should add this. Discuss!

And, for those who want to know...

What has Happened since the Battle of Endor

4 ABY - Triumph - the Battle of Endor occurs, throwing the Galactic Empire into chaos and ushering in invasions from the Unknown Regions by the Nagai, Tofs and Ssi-Ruuvi, all of which are defeated by the Rebel Alliance and their Mandalorian allies as it establishes itself as the New Republic.

5 ABY - Shattered Galaxy - the Battle of Mindor occurs, with the Rebels, led by Luke Skywalker, defeating the Sith known as Cronal, but not before the distraction costs them severely. Within a few months, the momentum is restored and the Empire and its Dark Jedi splinter into more states. The New Sith Order is founded from these events, and hides on Korriban, while the recently freed Mandalore is struck by Warlord Zsinj, derailing its recovery from the war with the Nagai.

9 ABY - Dark Empire - Grand Admiral Thrawn brings the New Republic to its knees with a deft resurrection of the Empire, which is sidelined when his bodyguard kills him. Imperial Warlords and Admirals, with the direction of the resurrected Emperor Palpatine, continue the offensive, but this collapses when the Emperor is finally destroyed by Luke Skywalker and the Empire implodes

12 ABY - A New Republic - the New Jedi Order is founded, and defeats the Sith cult known as the Disciples of Ragnos. The Empire reunifies around first Daala and then Pellaeon, as Yuuzhan Vong scouts from another galaxy sabotage attempts at peace. The Sith with lineage from the Emperor lose control of the Empire and retreat into hiding, while the New Sith Order destroys itself in civil war.

19 ABY - The Short Peace - much of the rump Empire sues for peace, and the rest is defeated in the following six years by the Jedi and New Republic

25 ABY - Invasion - the Yuuzhan Vong invade the galaxy, and launch assaults on the Jedi, New Republic, Mandalorian, Hutts and remnants of the Empire in five years of genocide. A fallen Jedi from the Old Republic founds the One Sith.

30 ABY - Peace - the Galactic Alliance, involving the remains of the New Republic and a reinvigorated Empire, forms to replace the galactic government on the heels of defeating the Yuuzhan Vong with the support of the New Jedi Order and, tacitly, the three Sith organisations.

35 ABY - Revenge - the Galactic Alliance experiences a period of strife as the various Sith organisations - including a pair of Sith rediscovering the ancient Killiks and the rediscovery of long lost Tribe of Sith, who had been secluded for five millennium - attempt to overthrow the Alliance and reform it into an Empire. This instability is made worse by a Mandalorian resurgence, which pits the Supercommandos against the Jedi and Sith interchangeably. The Jedi defeats all these threats, but the Alliance is greatly weakened. The Empire, now led by a new regime of light side using Emperors, gains further ground. The surviving Sith organisation - the One Sith, escapes without being discovered and builds onwards.

100 ABY - Force Cold War - a faction of the New Sith Order attempts to overthrow the Jedi, which itself fissions, creating the New Jedi Trials and Guardians of Light as separate, sometimes radical, factions within the Order. The Jedi are again victorious, and the marginalised Jedi leave the mainstream Order. Sith factions percolate in the Unknown Regions, playing the Unknown Terrors against each other and forging empires from the destruction, quietly gathering strength at each others expense, while the One Sith plot the conquest of the Known Regions.

130 ABY - Legacy - after a three year war, the Empire, allied with the One Sith against the Emperor's wishes, defeats the Galactic Alliance and massacres half the surviving Jedi, including Kol Skywalker, the current leader of the Order, scattering the Jedi and Alliance survivors. The One Sith turn against the Emperor, who escapes, but they nonetheless rule the galaxy for seven long years, before a year-long campaign of the Alliance, the true Emperor and Jedi, all led by Cade Skywalker, defeat the reigning Dark Lord and force the surviving Sith to flee, weaker than ever before. The government is now led by a Triumvirate, which is separate from the Senate, while the Mandalorians sat out the majority of the war until a Sith puppet was deposed as Manda'lor.

145 ABY - Sith Civil War - the New Galactic Empire (NGE) movement gains momentum within political circles of the Senate, while the invigorated Sith within the Unknown Regions also seek to infiltrate the Senate and impose their will on the galaxy. Those Sith engage in a Shadow War, resulting in the New Sith Order being reunified.

146 ABY - An Empire Arises - the Senate rebuffs the Sith efforts to infiltrate the Senate despite a short-lived set of victories in which the unified Sith briefly attacked the Core from the Deep Core. The NGE takes precedence within the Senate and galaxy under a new Emperor, counselled by the Febrayasis Force sect, and to counter it a 'Rebel' party within the Senate arises, with Mandalore at its head.

147 ABY - Aflame - a terrorist strike against the NGE headquarters on Naboo, the Rebel base headed on Corellia and the Senate on Coruscant itself causes havoc across the galaxy and increases the stakes of the upcoming showdown. The Emperor is rendered comatose, and the NGE undergoes civil strife as order is restored. A suspect election of the Chancellor - the current Empress - takes place, inflaming tensions even further, and the galaxy prepares itself for a new war.

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    If by 'discuss' you mean work on adjusting my Shadow Wars Danny CS for this game, then yes, I'm discussing :p

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Discussing away! CS will be in the works at some point soon.

4. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I hate writing a bio for a CS

Imperial 1138 likes this.
  5. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Which is why I went for an AU version of Danny. Already done actually :p

6. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Hmmmmmmmmmm I might use a small modified version of my SW CS bio

7. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Aaannnd it is sent. Now to wait for Bardan and Chewie to look it over.

8. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Eh I'll do it in the morning when I have no school

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  9. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Loving everyone's CS's so far! Keep them coming.

10. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Sorry for double post...
    Holonet News posted in the RPG

11. Shereshoy Cabur

Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 2, 2013
    Submitted my CS, sorry if the Bio is a bit long, found myself rambling on and on :rolleyes:

12. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    No worries! Can fault you for being enthusiastic lol

13. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Are Admiral positions available? Been a while since I've been able to play in space.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  14. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
  15. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Yep! We have a "council of 20", so we need 4 more Grand Admirals. :)

Admiral is also open.

16. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Ignore the delusional 100+ year old empress :p

(I kid I kid)

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Oh, didn't know this was connected to the community forums, I just thought that was a possibility to further immersion or something. I don't think I have the time to add in there as well...

18. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    That's alright!

It's optional, I'm just trying to align the rosters so I can keep track of who's character is where.

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Well thats a bit of a relief. Would probably side with the Empire but I'm not sure. Will think on it when I wake up. Not sure if I'd go for Admiral or Grand Admiral, will contemplate both.

20. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    The Neutrality Pact can always use an Admiral too. Just because SWC-Danny is the overall commander doesn't mean much :p

21. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Yea it's related to SWC forums, but in no way are you required to participate there. Just another way for you to join in if you have time ;)

22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The Rebel Alliance wants you! :p

[​IMG]

23. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Well, are we just going to start campaigning in here then? :p

Imperial 1138 likes this.
  24. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_laugh] I have to get my own CS in order first.

[​IMG]

25. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    The New Galactic Empire wants you more! :p