main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Sense and (In) Sensibility (Sequel to P & P, A/P Humor/Romance) Post Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    Ooh! That spoiler was fantastic. Can't wait!

2. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    uh-oh Anakins not gonig to be happy!! cant wait for next chapter[face_whistling]

3. HCzGIRL481

HCzGIRL481 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 10, 2007
    OH no! Starting married life with LIES-can't be good:_|
    Please let them come to their senses before things get out of control[face_praying]
    Great story!;)

4. Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi_Kassandra Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    Sweet! I just finished Pride and Prejudice--this looks just as great. Could you add me to the pm list please?

~kass

5. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    great stuff, lovely mush! I can already tell this will be wonderful!

6. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Onoto:
    Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy this.

Lady_JediSkywalker: Ah, but is Anakin ever happy?!! I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

HCzGIRL481: I know? that?s one of the biggest mistakes that can be made- and something they?re going to eventually have to find out on their own.

Jedi_Kassandra: Wow! That must have been quite the marathon read! I hope my editing made it readable! I?ll add you!

piratedreamer: See! I told you all that there would be mush!

PM List: If you wish to be added or removed, just let me know!

VA_Parky, laurethiel1138, Lady_JediSkywalker, anakin_luver, HandmaidenVeme, naadi, Lieutenant_Jaina, ChewieSkywalker, qtrhrs78, ehopepower, Laine_Snowtrekker, randomangel22, queenberuthiel, michaellover, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, jumpforjoy, penpadme, Across_The_Stars-24, piratedreamer, jedi_princess18, Star_Angel, Anakins_Queen, Jaded_Rose, jedi7, HCzGIRL481, FriskyFishy, Mirik, TahiriVeilaSolo69, rb657062, jedilegolas, CallistaSkywalker85, Onoto, Jazz_Skywalker, Jedi_Kassandra

@};- Chapter Two: The Headmistress? Woes@};-

One Hour and Arguement Later, Jedi Temple Hangar Bay

?Do we really have to go in?? Padmé groaned as the speeder came to an abrupt stop inside the Temple?s hangar bay. Putting on her best irresistible pouting face, she reclined back in her seat and tried to work her charms on Anakin. ?We could just stay out here? all day, or go back to our hotel.?

By the way his thick brows were furrowed, the Chosen One appeared to be thinking the same thing. ?Do you have any idea of how much trouble we?ll get in if we get caught here? We aren?t supposed to be in a relationship.?

?Oh? right,? she mumbled. Though this game was certainly exciting, part of Padmé wanted to run through the walls screaming how much she was in love with her husband.

Knowing him, Anakin would probably take great satisfaction in giving her detention for doing so.

I won?t give him that pleasure?

?We can always sneak away again,? he said impatiently, drumming his fingers along the metal interior of the speeder. ?The Council just wished to see me for a few minutes.?

Hardly satisfied, Padmé leaned over and lightly kissed him on the lips. ?Promise?? she purred against the softness.

?No.? Mumbling to himself, the Jedi pulled away from her embrace and stepped out of the speeder. ?We?d better split up,? Anakin stammered, blushing a little as he ran a nervous hand through his hair.

Nodding, she took off in the opposite direction.

If someone had said that all life had stood still during the past few days while she?d been gone, Padmé would have believed them- all around her were familiar faces, everyone doing the same things?

Entering from the hallway adjacent to her was Anakin, a surly look upon his face that softened only when he caught sight of Padmé and fairly stared at her. When a youngling accidentally rushed in front of him and caused the taller one to trip, the Master barked out a reprimand that made the child run off crying. The Master had the decency to feel bad about it though- he stood there nervously biting his lip.

?Anakin!?

?Padmé!?

?Where have you been??

?I?ve been looking all over for you!?

It took Padmé a moment to realize that it was Sabé who was looking for her- and that Obi-Wan was similarly greeting Anakin. For a moment there, she thought their plan had been foiled, but this was forgotten as the two Jedi began to confer.

?Padmé!? Sabé cried out excitedly, not noticing who else had coincidentally arrived at the same time as her best friend. ?Where have you been hiding- I?ve been looking all over for you for the past few days!?

Daring to look, she saw that Anakin was receiving a similar discourse from his friend.

?Never mind,? the blond-haired woman said impatiently, grabbing Padmé?s hand and dragging her across the foyers? and towards Anakin.

?I think we?d better sit down and talk a little,? Obi-Wan said after

7. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Heeeeeee!

Love the playful banter between Anakin and Padme - so, so sweet! And Sabe and Obi-wan are adorable as well. I'm so happy that they asked our favorite couple to be their best man / maid of honor. Awww!

And Padme is absolutely cracking me up! I can see how she could very easily get herself into trouble! But she's pretty clever - I have a feeling she'll get herself right out of it too!!!! [face_laugh]

What a fun update! I hung onto every single word!

8. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    ?You will stop this instantly-?

?And he made such passionate lo-?

?Shut up!? Madame DesLauriers bellowed, taking a menacing step forwards.

?We didn?t leave our room??

?Stop!?

[face_laugh]?And we thought it would be fun to pull a prank and pretend that we weren?t married? to confuse you all,? Padmé giggled, now rather enjoying the dark shade of red the headmistress had turned.

Well, that's one way to throw everyone off the scent! I feel bad for Padme, but given how well they've been lying so far, maybe a two week break could be a good thing.

J_Ro

9. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    The next chapter sounds fantastic,can't wait for more!!!!

10. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Awesome chappie!

Thanks for the PM.

11. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Man, Padme's confession was hilarious! I'm sure she'd love going against the Headmistress's rules, too bad Anakin and Obi-Wan are leaving...

12. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    This chapter was hilarious!!! Sometimes the truth is the best lie! Oh the parting of lovers, what will they do when Anakin is gone for 2 weeks?

13. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    To this, the Chosen One merely snorted derisively, causing everyone to start and stare at him. ?Yes, we shall make your day memorable if not special.?

[face_laugh] Exactly what Anakin would say!

14. jumpforjoy

jumpforjoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Oh, if only they really knew the truth!

15. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    OMG Padme is great she reminds me of Jack Sparrow "Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you." very clever can't wait for next chapter

16. jedilegolas

jedilegolas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2006
    If I were Madame DesLauriers I probably wouldn't believe Padme either! And like Lady_JediSkywalker said above, it totally reminded me of Captain Jack Sparrow!
    Very entertaining! Can't wait 'til next week

17. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Madame DesLauriers is going to blow a gasket when she finally learns the truth!!!!!
    [face_laugh] !

18. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    This is so good! Great start, good luck with future chaps.

19. Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi_Kassandra Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    Wheeee!

It appeared that all of Madame DesLauriers ability to speak had left her- the large woman seemed to be on the verge of choking.

Then, the laughter began.

?You silly child!? the headmistress laughed, the smell of brandy on her breath so strong that it all but caused Padmé to be nauseated. ?Did it take you all day to think up that lie? Where were you really??

Though the student was positively screaming inside, she smiled up at the large woman- there was no better trick than to disarm her with supposed good will and innocence. ?He demanded that he make me his- we were married by a holy man, forever bound to each other through sickness and health?? she cried out passionately.

?You will stop this instantly-?

?And he made such passionate lo-?

?Shut up!? Madame DesLauriers bellowed, taking a menacing step forwards.

?We didn?t leave our room??

?Stop!?

heeheehee...gotta love it!

~kass

20. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    Great Chapter, can't wait for more!!!

21. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    OMG Anakin made some kid cry :eek: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] but then again what else can we expect from him :rolleyes:.

And I must say I love Padme's confession to the headmistress too funny [face_laugh] that'll teach the headmistress to not mess with Padme [face_beatup].

I also agree with Anakins_Queen that Padme reminds me of Jack Sparrow with all her wit and sarcasm [face_mischief] I mean she's a feisty one :p.

22. CallistaSkywalker85

CallistaSkywalker85 Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2006
    =D= that was great post. thanks for the pm. how is padme going to live without anakin? i loved how the head mistress reacted to the news about the wedding. I can't wait until she finds out that it really was the truth. [face_laugh] can't wait until next week!

23. HCzGIRL481

HCzGIRL481 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 10, 2007
    Okay that was funny- Padme sure had everyone rolling with laughter...except for the Headmistress that is[face_laugh] !
    I do hope they conduct themselves accordingly at their friends' wedding.
    And last, but definitely not least- let there be plenty of MUSH=P~ !!!

24. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    They love each other very much, but they?re still going to be bantering and fighting- a lot! The wedding is going to be complete chaos? I have evil plans already made for them!

Jaded_Rose: Hee! That really horrified the headmistress- and probably made her think about things she really didn?t want to! I was unsure of how to have her thwart suspicions? and more lies happened!

naadi: Thank you, m?dear! I hope you continue to enjoy this!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Thank you, and no problem, my friend!

Jazz_Skywalker: Oh, of course! And things are now going to become more complicated since she?s forbidden from seeing him?

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: Thank you! Well, there?s plenty for them to do? shopping! Just kidding- they?re going to hastily plan the ceremony? with the headmistress getting in the way.

Onoto: Something about this impending bonding ceremony sends shivers down my spine!

jumpforjoy: Hee! I know! I have a feeling that Padmé would be back on her way to Naboo?

Lady_JediSkywalker: Whoa! Pirates didn?t even occur to me? I was just trying to have her throw them off! *muses*

jedilegolas: Well, the whole idea is so ridiculous/unlikely that she wouldn?t be able to believe it even if she caught them!

HandmaidenVeme: *Rubs hands eagerly* Yes, everyone?s reactions will be interesting to be sure!

kennyboy: *Waves enthusiastically* Thank you, my friend!

Jedi_Kassandra: *Giggles* Madame DesLauriers probably had nightmares that night?

piratedreamer: Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy this!

randomangel22: Hee! It?s a wonder he makes a good father- making younglings cry! *shakes head in mirth*

CallistaSkywalker85: She?ll probably need psychotherapy after that one!

HCzGIRL481: Hey, it's just Anakin and Padme- what could go wrong?! Don't worry, there will be plenty of mush!

PM List: If you wish to be added or removed, just let me know!

VA_Parky, laurethiel1138, Lady_JediSkywalker, anakin_luver, HandmaidenVeme, naadi, Lieutenant_Jaina, ChewieSkywalker, qtrhrs78, ehopepower, Laine_Snowtrekker, randomangel22, queenberuthiel, michaellover, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, jumpforjoy, penpadme, Across_The_Stars-24, piratedreamer, jedi_princess18, Star_Angel, Anakins_Queen, Jaded_Rose, jedi7, HCzGIRL481, FriskyFishy, Mirik, TahiriVeilaSolo69, rb657062, jedilegolas, CallistaSkywalker85, Onoto, Jazz_Skywalker, Jedi_Kassandra, JediKnight_Padme

@};- Chapter Three: Anakin and the Headmistress @};-

Because of her current predicament, Padmé was forced to keep a straight face all the while she was screaming inside- two whole weeks? without Anakin? The mere thought of surviving that seemed nigh impossible.

Then, it seemed that she hadn?t been as guarded as she?d thought. ?Are you alright?? Sabé asked, her brow furrowing in confusion and concern. ?You went rather pale there.?

Shaking her head as if to ward away all of her worries, the young woman smiled. ?I?m alright- I? I just feel bad for you, that?s all.?

Her friend worriedly bit her lip, seemingly on the verge of tears. ?Two weeks is such a long time??

I know Padmé thought, feeling the same as Sabé but unable to express her pain in the same way. Oh, Anakin! Why must this be so hard? and so soon? ?When do they leave?? she asked nonchalantly as they linked arms and began to stroll down the long corridor.

The blond-haired woman shook her head. ?Tomorrow morning.?

Then, an even larger problem presented itself- would she even be able to say goodbye to Anakin?

?I just remembered something important that I have to do,? Padmé murmured, hastily pulling away from her friend.

If Sabé was baffled by this, she didn?t act so but allowed her to run off.

Her mind was thinking wildly- how could she see Anakin one last time without raising suspicions? Where was he even?

Somehow, Padmé?s feet led her to the place where all of her troubles with that man ha

25. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Ooooh, what does the datapad say? I'm so anxious to find out, I don't know how I'm going to wait for the next chapter! Anakin is one slick guy, isn't he? Turns out he's not too bad at this sneaking around thing after all! ;)

Heeeee! Padme totally threw Mace under the bus! Now who's the one torturing our beloved Master Windu??! o_O Oh, you know I love it. Anything that puts Mace off-balance cracks me up! He's just so fun to torture, isn't he?

It's going to be hard to watch Anakin and Padme have to say good-bye. They are so sweet together, even when they are arguing. I adore them!

Excellent chapter - this story is so much fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.