main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Sense and (In) Sensibility (Sequel to P & P, A/P Humor/Romance) Post Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *cries out as Mrs. Bennett would: ´Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?´ and falls unconscious like Anne Elliot after having a long walk at the side of Captain Wentworth and company!*

Nasty cliffhanger we have here! How am I supposed to prepare my lessons nicely for tomorrow when my spirit is in such turmoil!

*is in the same shaky mood like Cathrine Moreland when she is driven out off Northanger Abby by General Tilney!*

Sniff!

*has not the sense and sensibilty of a Elinor Dashwood or calmness of a Fanny Price!*

Let me be quiet torn into pieces as Emma, when Mr. Knightly was stern to her.

2. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    [face_worried] [face_hypnotized] Aghhhh who is it,tall?hmmmm mace or anakin??

3. HCzGIRL481

HCzGIRL481 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 10, 2007
    Sorry for the delay in responding...these past few weeks have been a whirlwind!8-} All I can say is AMAZING story-I can hardly wait for its' sequel[face_dancing]

4. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    well, nobody can deny that those two are Skywalkers!! :oops: talk about timing?? now

who's the party pooper??

5. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Hmm...[face_thinking]
    Has Anakin snuck into the temple in order to find his lightsaber?

6. Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi_Kassandra Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    Tall presence, tall presence...who is it?????

~kass

7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Tall presence. Hmm. Interesting choice of words. It could mean a couple different things--height, Force signature, that kind of thing. I wonder who it is.

Thanks for the PM, btw. Finals have been horrible!

8. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    I found the word 'tall' to be very descriptive :p

How about "Of enormous stature?!"

I hope your finals are going well, everyone!

9. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Oh man who could that "tall being" be? [face_thinking]

Padme and Sabe better come up with something to say quick. [face_worried]

Great post!

10. jedilegolas

jedilegolas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2006
    Who is it?!?!?! The suspense is killing me! Breha was so clever allowing them to accompany her as handmaidens. very sneaky! Thanks for the pms and sorry for my late reply; I have been running around trying to get everything ready for Christmas. And Congratulations on the new baby girl!!!

11. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    AHHHHHHHHHH! who is it! that was just evil AF!
    can't wait for the next update!

12. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    Wow i just caught up, i was behind a bit[face_blush]
    Anyways great job!!! I Love it!!

13. nabooqueen2008

nabooqueen2008 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2008
    Please post more! I have been following this story like a puppy! I love this! Please put me on the pm list!

14. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

shookie: *Laughs* I?m afraid that you shall have to be patient and have to find out. *Pauses* Not that I am one to be saying that- I have no patience whatsoever!

AzureAngel2: Ooh! I understood that reference, because I am currently reading that book, though I fear I haven?t gotten that far yet!

naadi: *Laughs* Don?t worry- you shall find out soon enough who the person is! I intend to update on Monday *hopefully* if not, Tuesday.

HCzGIRL481: Hey, it?s cool! These stories are just here for your enjoyment! But, yeah- things are crazy right now with the holidays and all! I am SO glad that you?re enjoying this!

michaellover: Well, I wouldn?t say that the intruder was a party pooper- the person shall make this much more interesting!

HandmaidenVeme: Hmm? what do you think??! *Laughs*

Jedi_Kassandra: You will find out in the next post- which will be up very soon!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Ah? true. As a writer, I should have foreseen that. No, I mean tall- height wise. A towering presence. I?m glad you (obviously) survived finals.

randomangel22: Yeah, no kidding- if they get caught, they would need every ounce of wit to come up with a reason why they were in the Master?s wing? especially in a private area.

jedilegolas: I?ve been wanting to throw Bail and Breha back into this story, and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity. Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed the holidays alright (and survived all the craziness!)

anakin_luver: Sorry- I actually wasn?t intending upon leaving you guys with that bad of a cliffhanger (I wasn?t trying to be evil for once!)

Lady_JediSkywalker: Hey, it?s cool- the story is just here for your amusement! I?m glad that you?re liking it, though!

nabooqueen2008: Wow! I?m glad that you like this so much! It?s cool getting such enthusiastic readers as yourself! I will be updating this next week once I?m off my hiatus! I?ll gladly add you to my pm list!

PM List for First Impressions: (Let me know if you wish to be added)
    shookie, Laine_Snowtrekker, Lady_JediSkywalker, Jazz_Skywalker, Anakins_Fallen_Angel, jedilegolas, HandmaidenVeme, Jedi_Kassandra, michaellover, randomangel22, laurethiel1138, naadi, shookie, ChewieSkywalker, Darth_Drachonus, VA_Parky, Jedi_Eruanne, jedi7, HCzGIRL481, walker_of_the_skies, anakin_luver, ehopepower

PM List: Just let me know if you wish to be added/removed...
    laurethiel1138, Lady_JediSkywalker, anakin_luver, HandmaidenVeme, naadi, ChewieSkywalker, qtrhrs78, ehopepower, Laine_Snowtrekker, randomangel22, queenberuthiel, michaellover, jumpforjoy, penpadme, jedi7, HCzGIRL481, Mirik, TahiriVeilaSolo69, rb657062, jedilegolas, CallistaSkywalker85, Onoto, Jazz_Skywalker, Jedi_Kassandra, JediKnight_Padme, AzureAngel2, hokiejedi_09, ImperialRemnant, Darth_Drachonus, walker_of_the_skies, shookie, lady_sapphire, JediMasterJessica, nabooqueen2008

15. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Chapter Thirty-Seven: Padmé?s Never-Ending Day

Padmé was not the only one frightened- after grabbing her hand and holding onto it tightly, Sabé let out a small gasp. There was no way for them to stumble back any further?

Then, the door shut- but there was no way of telling if the intruder was gone.

It couldn?t have been Yané, so it must be a Jedi- and none of them would mean any harm to us the young mother thought frantically, placing a hand upon her belly. How had the wonderful moment turned into this? She stood there silently, listening for an unperceivable sound, the silence thrumming in her ears.
    Next to her, her friend did the same, but they continued to tremble?

?I think he?s gone,? Padmé finally whispered.

Slowly, the two let go of each other and started to walk toward the door.

?Do you think that it?s safe to leave?? Sabé asked, crying out as she bumped into something which, because of the scarcity of light, which had been unavoidable.

A slight noise caused them to pause. For a brief moment, it felt as if all time had stopped- the room was so deathly silent that Padmé could feel it thrumming in her ears. Swiftly, the sound built into a deafening roar, and she frantically moved her head this way and that as if doing so would cause her eyes to become adapted to the darkness.

She saw nothing, and Sabé was being so quiet and still that it was as if the young woman was in there all by herself. This thought put her into a mild panic, and she began to breathe quickly...

However, in actuality, the young woman was not alone.

In the next moment, there came a faint rustling sound behind her but, before the young woman could think, soon strong arms grabbed a hold of her and pressed her back against the being. Her oppressor was undoubtedly human and male- the strength and stature gave his presence away. Because her head was buried against the hard chest, Padmé could not cry out and could only struggle against the other being.

Suddenly, the room was flooded with bright light, and she was so startled by this that Padme? fell backwards onto the ground. Her head snapped back, leaving her lying there gasping.

From the other side of the room came a faint clicking noise- standing by the door with one hand upon the console and the other clutching a readied blaster was none other than Sabé. With a cool gaze and a sure aim, she stared down the intruder, nigh daring him to make even one slight move?

Then, two things happened all at once- Padmé cried out just as her friend dropped the blaster. The weapon fell to the ground, its loud clattering sound reverberating off the walls.

?Anakin!?

It was indeed her husband, and Padmé silently rebuked herself for not having realized this before. Before Anakin had stopped blinking due to the bright lights, she threw herself into his arms. She clutched at him with trembling hands that did not pause in their caressing for even a moment. ?Oh, my love!? she cried out, scarcely believing that it was he!

Despite their joyful reunion, Anakin was still mindful of the fact that Padmé was being rather intimate with him considering the fact that Sabé, whom he did not realize knew their secret, was standing there trying to not watch them. Pulling away from his wife, he gave blond-haired woman a skeptical look.

?It?s alright, Anakin,? Padmé soothed, stroking the side of his face. ?Sabé knows- and she wants to help us.?

Instantly, the chosen One relaxed but still seemed to be at a lack for words.

Although this was all an unexpected development, there was still a mission underway. ?What are you doing here?? Padmé could not help but ask.

His eyes still carried the same troubled look that had haunted his countenance since Ami?s disappearance. It was his turn to clutch at her for strength. ?I realized what a fool I?d been,? he whispered, leaning forward until his forehead rested against her own, ?asking you to do something so dangerous, particularly with you being in your condition.?

Feeling that it would not be the best of ti

16. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Well, I'm glad that Anakin realized that Padme would probably be in need of some help (and that you're back from your hiatus!). But - another cliffhanger? Who caused the bright light? Yane?

17. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    First welcome back :)
    Second OHHHH! You! You did it again EvilEvil Evil Cliff..:p

18. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    What... I'm innocent here! :p My muse told me to write it down, so I did! ;)

19. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Evil cliffhanger!!

You must post again, and soon.

Thanks for the PM.

20. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    You're not dead and neither am I. :p
    Ah, AF, you are such a wonderful story teller. I hope to one day have a book that was written by you. ;)
    Great post and thanks for the PM.

21. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I'm glad you're back!! [:D]

I bet it was Yane that caused the bright light...[face_thinking]

But, you know what they say about bright, white lights at the end of the tunnel...[face_worried]

Great post!

22. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Glad to have you back!!!!

Bright light! Bright light!....wait no, that's another story! 8-}

Evil cliffie and now I have to wait until next week!! Oh no, I'm out of town next week :oops: !!!!!!

23. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    What the??!!! :oops: not another cliffhanger. 7

24. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    come back!! dont leave us hanging like this!! you almost gave me heart attack with the last few lines!! I swear I'll come back grom the afterlife and haunt you, and Im a pesky thing!!

25. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Oooooh noooo! I must protest! You can not leave us hanging out here for another week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.