main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Sep 22 - Our Next Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I'm one step closer. I bought a pttern today for my robe. It also has patterns in it for a Jedi-like outfit too. Now I need decide on fabric.

2. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    I printed out a lightsaber style from YellowBox, but I haven't bought any of the parts. Problem for me is going to be the tools. I don't own any of the ones that need to be used. I'll bring the plans along to the meeting. I would like to see Chrome's display as well Wook, so shall we put up a vote here. All those who say let's go to Chromium's place raise your hand. Mine's up!

(Would it be easier to meet at Page One first then go to Chrome's or just meet there?)

3. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I think it's easier to meet at Page One myself, but those that get dropped off is where the difficulty lies.

We could perhaps bring people back and forth from Page One if need be. Any ideas?

Also what time shall we meet? I don't think we need to be so early if we're not doing a full costuming thing.

4. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    if its not going to do the costuming then lets go for the afternoon

5. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I bought a pop riveter tonight, with a package of various rivets. I just need a Dremel now. I think one of my friends has one. Anyone else needing anything?

Wook I still have that PVC for you.

6. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Thanks for the PVC Chrome...that's the only piece I need besides that pesky D ring. I have a Dremel I can bring as well.

I vote for 2 or 3 pm. Doesn't matter where to me. (I can shuttle people if need be.)

7. skyra

Dec 9, 2001
    How about middle of the road and say 2:30 PM?
    I'll be there probably around 2PM, so I can browse a bit, haven't had a chance to browse through a bookstore, since the last time we met. I can also shuttle people.

8. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    I have all my lightsaber stuff ready to go. I may be late to Page One today. All depending how the Cowboy game is going. If we're losing I'll make it on time. If it's a close game, I'll be late. If Chrome can e-mail me some directions to his place, that would be appreciated!

9. skyra

Dec 9, 2001
    Aaron, we are meeting at Page One first I think, then go to Chrome's place.

10. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    ok 2:30 it is then. This should give Aaron enough time to finish the game, and for everyone to get situated hopefully, If we're missing anyone then, or if you've been left behind, take down my cell phone # and we'll work it out - it's 505-304-5533.

11. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    Thanks for the number. It's pretty close so far. Hopefully the Eagles won't run away with it.

12. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    Well, you will be missing myself and Mst_Anakin. We have no ride to anywhere today. . .
    Parents are EVIL.
    Anyway, I guess I will see you all later then.

13. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Have fun at the meeting! I'll be there in spirit! :)

14. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Aw, I'm sorry to here that you guys can't make it, what a bummer! Just think that pretty soon you'll be old enough to drive yourselves.

15. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    im not going to make it today, got junk to do

16. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    Philly is running, I'll be there on time. If the Rio Rancho girls need a ride, I can pick them up, if it's ok with their parents.

17. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    I can ask, but I dont think my mother would let me get a ride. I will ask though.

18. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Sith Lord Aaron is like a dad, wait, he IS a dad! He could be a proxy dad. It's only logical to let him give you a ride :)

19. Mst_Anakin

Mst_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    *is really tired from packing and such* I shall as well ask my parents to see if I can get a ride....heck we've finished early and may be able to get a ride from them even...

20. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Well you can all give me a call and let me know if you'll be coming. Here's my number again: 505-304-5533

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.