main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Separate Lives- An A/P AU NEW CHAPTER 31 UPDATED 3/8/2010 :) !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediAffairs, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    That "other wife" better not be ismay if she knows whats good for her.

Welcome back Jediaffairs. missed you.

2. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! A POOOOOOST! I am SO freakin' EXCITED! (thanks for the PM, btw!)

One, ANAKIN'S BETTER! Two, PADME'S HERE! Three, if that is Ismay I will PERSONALLY kick her butt! GAWD! Doesn't the woman STOP interfering???

3. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Just the thing I needed today.. an update!! So glad to have one. I hope there will be more soon.[face_praying]

4. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    I agree with your first 2 points, but I think you may be being just a little unfair to Ismay there, after all she's not to blame for the divorce, and as far as she's concerned Anakin's a handsome, single man, nothing wrong with that now is there? I always say that we should be nice to side characters caught up in protagonist love-triangles, like making sure that they wind up with decent significant others of their own or something like that (Hey! Obi-Wan's available! hint, hint;) :D ). It's the least we can do after sticking them in the middle of the crossfire of destiny.

5. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    you know, real life kept me from the board lately, but today I was thinking about this fic

and decided to see if maybe there was an update,you have no idea how great it was to found

this! Im really happy Ani is ok, hopefully things with Padme can be fixed.

pd: Cant we send this Ismay girl to a nunnery or something?? you know, like something really far away??

6. Lisbev

Lisbev Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
  7. leiaelyssa

leiaelyssa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Hope you can update this soon..AS for Ismay I see this two ways one granted Padme has a change of heart, really why because, Anakin was in danger, if not maybe her ideas might not have changed, until she heard of Ismay then jealousy became her primary reason. As much as I want Anakin and Padme together I rather see Ismay brought more into this maybe if he chooses to marry Ismay it might put some things into prospective for Padme to see what she had. But, Anakin isn't without blame here he made his bed and he also will lye in it. Both have careers, both needed to learn to give and take, I think Ismay for Anakin as much as he cares for her he needs to also see what he is doing to Ismay marry her for love not for caring. Padme was his life, his breath his reason for living now he did find something in Ismay he loved Anakin has to be the one to see is this love real with Ismay or is the past with Padme if he goes back will repeat itself and thus the reason she would want the marriage again is padme scared of loosing Anakin to another woman.

Please update

8. HCzGIRL481

HCzGIRL481 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 10, 2007
    GREAT to have you back...that was superb!!!=D= =D= =D=
    Please do NOT let it be Ismay (Padme will tear her apart[face_devil])[face_praying]
    BTW: Can you add me to your PM list[face_whistling] [face_praying]...I would appreciate it.

Thanks

9. JediMasterJessica

JediMasterJessica Jedi Master star 3

Jul 26, 2005
    Bumping this up and praying for an update!

10. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    [face_laugh] Anakin has more wives than he thinks apparnently!!!![face_laugh]

when can you update next?

11. Iaranon

Dec 30, 2005
    So...six months since the last update, and it's nearly Christmas. Any chance of an early present? Or a late present? Or just an update of some sort? [face_praying]

12. irydionlover

irydionlover Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2008
    I'm new on this site and I just found out this story yesterday and I couldn't help but keep reading until 2.30 a.m.!! your writing style is so wonderful and the story very involving, I loved the way you described my beloved characters, it was like I could feel their thoughts and emotions in the air while reading!!=D= =D=
    I definitely loved the way you developed the plot, letting us know very little in each chapter and slowly resolving the puzzle of Anakin's real past and feelings, and I especially like your Luke and Leia, they're so sweet![face_love]
    I hope Ani and Padme will have a second chance, they deserve some happiness together as a family...I hope Padme has learnt the lesson[face_shame_on_you]
    I'm sorry for Ismay because she did nothing wrong, but I'm a Padme supporter 4ever!!

I think you shouldn't worry if you can't write, I'm very young and I have no idea of how work is, but I see my mum always very tired so I think you should not exhaust yourself...this story is sooo worth the wait but don't abandon it please!!![face_praying] [face_praying]
    Can I be on your PM list??? thx thx!!
    vale ;)

13. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Awesome fic!

You gotta pm me when you update this!! You simply must!!!

It had me in tears and made me think about a lot of stuff.

Awesome stuff

EG

14. Miss_Anakin

Miss_Anakin Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    Is it too much to ask for an update? I started reading this fic when it first came out, but then I forgot about it. Now that I've caught up on all the chapters I've missed, I'm just dying to find out how everything is resolved!

Please update!

15. Anakin21

Anakin21 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2008
    [face_praying] [face_praying] UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Please! I'm also reading this on Fan Fiction, but I really really really want to read more! Please don't let Anakin A.)Have given [face_beatup]Ismey[face_beatup]the ring before he left, B.)Married her before he left, C.)Marry her at any given time, D.)Procede to have a realation ship with her, E.)Not listen to what Padme has to say and then not get back together with her. [face_love]Anakin and Padme were made for each other![face_love]Please get them back together as soon as you possibly can...and get rid of [face_beatup]Ismey[face_beatup] even faster!!!!! Can't wait for the next update![face_praying] [face_praying] :D ;)

16. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I am bumping this so that a good story doesn't die.

17. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Please don't forget!!!![face_praying]

18. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    great update,so glad you r back!!!need anakin and padme back together.plsss update.Could i be added to the pm list plss???

19. Iaranon

Dec 30, 2005
    Still waiting. Pleas update soon! [face_praying] [face_praying]

20. PADMELUV

PADMELUV Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2006

don't hold your breath! lmao its been two years since the last update.
    the author clearly had a writer's block. :rolleyes: [face_plain] let's assume A/P
    got back together and lived happily ever after...

21. JediMasterJessica

JediMasterJessica Jedi Master star 3

Jul 26, 2005
    bumping this up because I love this story and want to see it completed. I refuse to give up :D

22. JediAffairs

JediAffairs Jedi Master star 1

Aug 8, 2005
    Hello All!! Its really me. I apologize for my long absence, but honestly its hard to believe its been over 2 years!! Unfortunately I have had some health issues but I just started a new medication recently that hopefully will help and I can get back to writing more often.

As for this story, I find it funny when people comment that I have writers block and that it will never be finished, etc. Actually, that isn't the problem, never has been. My health, work and all the other general problems in life have gotten in the way. BUT all along I have told you that I know how this story ends. Once its completed and you read the remaining chapters, you will see how almost everything was intricately planned out pretty much from chapter one. You may have to reread the story to pick up some of the more subtle details or to put the pieces all together at once, but they're there, trust me. [face_batting]

As far as a new chapter, the next one is about half done but its been slow going-its been half done for months now. I did recently add some to it though and hope to finish it soon. After that, the good news is, the next two chapters are already finished!! So you could be getting a few updates in a row.

I wasn't sure if there was really any interest left on these boards to read this story anymore but I have always planned on finishing it for myself if nothing else. Now that I see there are at least a few of you that want to see the end, I will continue posting.

The next chapter may be shorter, just to get the story moving along again, but there WILL be a next chapter and there WILL be an ending.

Cheers,

JediAffairs

23. Lady_Skywalker87

Lady_Skywalker87 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 4, 2008
    PLz update soon!!!!!!!!!:)

24. Anakin21

Anakin21 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2008
    YES! I shall be on the look out for updates, so, so, so, so, glad that this story has not been abandoned or forgotten. I hope that what ever was bothering you health wise is either better or very close to better. Can't wait for the next update, so as soon as your able to update! If you have a PM list please add me. I LOVE this story by the way!!!!![face_love] [face_love]

25. Darth_Nellie

Darth_Nellie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2008
    Hello, I've read your story so far as a lurker and really liked it. So, as I de-lurked last year, please add me to your PM list, but only when your health allows you to carry on with writing.

Unlike a number of other posters, my sympathies really lie with Ismay in this. Padme only has herself to blame for how things turned out with Anakin. So why should she be able to walk straight back into his life?