main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Separate Lives - AU COPL, Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, etc. - angst- COMPLETED!/Replies!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Somebody was premature in locking up your evil plot bunnies. Hmmm. How about an Evil Han story? Or did you do that already?

*cuts fence encircling plot bunny farm* Here bunny, bunny, G.O. is just waiting for you to attack. ;)

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    JediNemesis - I lurked clean through this - :eek: - It's always good to know about another reader! ;) - Thanks for delurking and letting me know you liked it. :)

jedi-lelila - When is the next story?? - :eek: - If you have any ideas, let me know. I will be TRYING to think of a new story line, I promise. :D

RebelMom - How about an Evil Han story? Or did you do that already? - EVIL HAN??? :eek: :eek: - I don't think I could do that! (maybe evil Luke..... [face_devil] ) I did do a story about Han having an evil brother. I think that's as close as I could do it.... I just like Han too much! Maybe an evil possessed Han.... or an evil clone Han..... hmmmm.

3. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Story Idea: Write an AU where Han gets Leia to her transport on Hoth on time. He leaves with Chewie on the Falcon. Would they ever meet again, and if so, how and when?

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...maybe I could help you out here. Going off of Rebel_Mom's evil Han idea - maybe you could do something where Han never rescued Chewie from those Imperial slavers and stayed in the Empire. Or maybe something set in his Academy years. That never really got touched in the HST.

And I just want to say that I like Solo_Fan's idea as well. ;)

5. Marsa

Marsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    I vote for Solo Fan's

Hmm.... Maybe Vader would still capture Han as a lure for Luke, and Leia and him would have to go rescue Han?

~M

6. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    :eek: - Lots of story ideas here.... maybe I will combine them and make a really strange story. *idea is already forming* [face_devil]

Thanks, Solo_Fan , HanSolo29, and Marsa ! :D :D :D

7. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    YEAH! HAPPY ENDING! GRAZIE!!!

CANT WRITE MUCH CAUSE I AM IN ITALY, HOGGING THE COMPUTER. BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS SO MUCH FOR YET ANOTHER WONDERFUL STORY GREAT ONE!!

I AM OFF TO THE COLLUSEUM NOW, PERHAPS I WILL BE INSPIRED TO WRITE A GLADIATOR STORY OR SOMETHING.... UMMM.. HAN AS A GLADIATOR.... AHH THE POSSIBILITIES!

8. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    It's over! Now what am I supposed to do? I'm looking foward to your next fic.

Yay! For Han and Leia. Married and twins. That'll be a party ;)

Wonderful story. :)

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Sologirl - HAN AS A GLADIATOR.... AHH THE POSSIBILITIES! - LOL! Thanks for taking the time out of your trip to finish my story! :D - I think I remember Han as a gladiator in a fanfic somewhere! [face_laugh]

Kazzy - Thank you so much for reading! My next story is even MORE evil than the last few (thanks to RebelMom and Solo_Fan), so I am hiding from Sticksy! I also found an interesting idea in the Writers Resource under the fanfic idea bunny thread! So I've combined them ALL!!! :eek: - It should be interesting to see how many readers find it, and figure out it's me! ;) - I guess kayladie missed an evil bunny hiding under a bush! [face_laugh]

10. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Great, now I'm going to have to hide from Sticksy. I have no deniability since I let those bunnies loose. [face_devil] Oh, but it was fun doing so.

Bring on the evil Han.

I found the story, btw. ;)

11. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    Great story, Great One. Can't wait for the next one. Maybe you could help me with Disguises. I wrote 1 chapter and BOOM. My muse went on vacation. Anyway, enough about me. You are truly a talented writer. More soon, I hope.I always enjoy your stuff!!!!!

Oh but no Evil Han.He's too gorgeous to be evil.

12. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    excellent fic! great ending!
    once again you have done a great fic for the H/L fans.. your fics are the ones that keep me wanting to return every day to the boards...
    cant wait for a new fic to bounce around!
    congrats again!
    DM
    =D= =D=

13. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    RebelMom - Great, now I'm going to have to hide from Sticksy. - I think we're safe.... she hasn't discovered my wickedness yet! :D Thanks a LOT for that plot bunny.... it's the most evil one yet. muahahahhaa......

kimmi - Can't wait for the next one - Pretty sure you're already reading my next one. ;) - Maybe you could help me with Disguises. I wrote 1 chapter and BOOM. My muse went on vacation - I will reread Disguises and see if I can come up with any ideas. If I think of something, I will PM you. :)

DarthMasan - cant wait for a new fic to bounce around! Hmmm.. *debates whether or not to tell her about.....* [face_devil] - Thank you for reading my stories! I really appreciate it. :)

14. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    I guess kayladie missed an evil bunny hiding under a bush!

Well, how was I to know that people were gonna go and donate them to you!! [face_frustrated] :p

Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure I found 'your' new story, as well...in fact, I was one of the first. **pats self on back** :D

But if RogueSticks finds it, she may upgrade to nuclear weapons! [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.