main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Separatists Fan Club RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Timothor, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timothor

Timothor Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2004
    The Battle of Geonosis has just ended, and the clone war has begun. The time has come to alter the Star Wars universe's timeline!
    NOTE: This RPG is only for clan members... if you want to participate please find the thread Seperatists Fan Club!!!
    If you do not want to join and really want to participate you can be from these jedi:
    Pablo-Jill
    Plo Koon
    Yarael Poof
    Jocasta Nu
    Unduli Luminara
    Aayla Secura
    Even Piell
    Oppo Rancisis
    (if you want to be any other jedi ask first)

Clan members can also have a jedi character role to play along with their Separatist ones.

Anyway... you all know who you are my clan friends. IF you dont go to our thread and check out the most frequently updated of the rank lists. ;)
    Remember, characters like Daultay Dofine and TC-14 are alive again.
    Before we start just fill in the form. I have all members recorded so you non members do not pose as a character. If you non clan members are desperate to join you can be Republic characters.

We are here to redo Star Wars ;)

Character:
    Brief Description:
    I am part of clan: Y/N

START:

The Separatists were meeting once more aboard a Trade Federation Control Ship. A large number had come. There was Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, Tikkes, Shu Mai, Poggle the Lesser, General Grievous, San Hill, Jango, Durge and of course Asajj Ventress.

All were seated in a large chamber, with a huge window overlooking the vast planet of Muunilist.
    Dooku declared
    "Ahhh, my friends you have come. In these times our armies are united. The Techno Union and Trade Federation have produced immense armies, and thanks to the InterGalactic Banking Clan and Commerce Guild we are well financed. Tikkes also contributes, and with the war skills of Asajj Ventress, General Grievous and Durge we will conquer the Republic. Poggle the Lesser offers us more of his Geonosians to help out. Jango Fett may be able to assassinate Republic officials for us as well."

Those seated looked towards Dooku, awaiting further parts of the debate...

2. Timothor

Nov 12, 2004
    Also I forgot to add! Those non members who become Jedi will play a big part. Remember in here we are changing the outcome of the Clone War.

You only post what YOUR character does though, and non character units like clones and droids. So you cannot at all do another character's parts. I am Dooku, that is why I did that speech. Well, it seems my fan club has not spewed its members into this RPG, so if any of you want to join the Separatists you can still be:

Gilramos Libkath
    Lott Dod
    Daultay Dofine
    The Jedi (not including Yoda, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Yoda and Mace)
    Toonbuck Toora, who is a senator of the Separatists
    Republic officials like Ask Aak the Gran senator
    TC-14
    Battle Droids
    Super Battle Droids
    Destroyer Droids
    If you want to be any other character ask me ;)

3. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    Character: Nute Gunray
    Brief Description: Neimoidians are known for their exceptional organizational and business skills, but Nute Gunray was more cutthroat than most. His unscrupulous nature saw him ascend to the position of Viceroy of the Trade Federation. As the executive officer of the Trade Federation, it was Gunray who led the blockade and subsequent invasion of Naboo.
    When Count Dooku's Separatist movement began tearing apart the Republic, many of the galaxy's largest business concerns were attracted to the idea of galactic reforms that would benefit commerce. Gunray was one of them, though he made his allegiance to the newly formed Confederacy of Independent Systems contingent on the assassination of Padmé Amidala.
    I am part of clan: Yes

4. Timothor

Nov 12, 2004
    "Good, viceroy. Now that we have assembled are your droid armies ready?"

5. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Character: Shu Mai
    Brief Description: this female Gossam served as the President of the Commerce Guild, some ten years after the Battle of Naboo. Shu Mai was known among her peers and competitors as a being of unusual intelligence. It was Shu Mai who gathered enough credits to purchase her homeworld of Castell from the Commerce Guild, but she remained loyal to the Guild and kept taxes high to maintain control of her people. Her shrewd actions impressed the Guild, which continued to promote her to higher ranks. Her unscrupulous work ethic soon earned her the promotion to President. She was also a confidente of Count Dooku, and was one of the leaders of the secession movement which formed the strongest undercurrent of the politcal landscape of the Old Republic at the time. Shu Mai made arrangements with Senator Mousul to work toward Mousul's homeworld of Ansion being one of the first worlds to secede, hoping to drag along the Malarians and the Keitumites and bring about a sudden and strong reformation of the Republic. While their plans were thwarted by the Jedi Knights who neogitated a treaty between the peoples of Ansion to remain part of the Republic, Shu Mai and Senator Mousul remained loyal to Count Dooku's plans for secession. However, Shu Mai refused to openly support Dooku and the Separtists, instead pledging secret support in order to keep from actually committing treason against the Republic.

6. Master_Palpy

Master_Palpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    Character: Poggle the Lesser
    Brief description: Archduke Poggle the Lesser is the supreme leader of all geonosian hives. Poggle had secured his position by negotiating with galactic business companies and coordinated probably the most ambitious project that ever had taken place on Geonosis: the construction of a huge army of battle droids for the Trade Federation and their separatist allies.
    The incredible wealth resulting from this business had further secured Poggles position.

7. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    Uhhh, about Brief Description... do you enter made-up information about your character, or do you have to stick to what's known of them in the movies/EU?

8. master_organa

master_organa Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 5, 2004
    Character: Wat Tambor
    Brief Description: A consummate industrialist, Wat Tambor was the Foreman of the Techno Union, a galactic institution concerned with technological innovation. Tambor was eager to escape from the choking bureaucracy of the Republic Senate, and readily joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He not only committed his army of battle droids to the cause, but also hosted the meeting of the Separatists minds at one of the Techno Union's droid foundries on Geonosis.
    As befitting a technocrat, Wat Tambor is entirely encased in machinery and is even reliant on technology to speak. His deep, resonant voice is strangely mechanical, modulated by a set of dials built into his torso.

The Techno Union army is at your disposle, Count.

9. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    "Good, viceroy. Now that we have assembled are your droid armies ready?"

Of course, my fleets and units are readyt for deployment.

10. Timothor

Nov 12, 2004
    Tikkes add simple fact information so people who come in may be startled by our organization and join us.

Dooku was pleased so many had come to the meeting. The Trade Federation battleship that the separatist leaders had gathered in was currently above the planet Muunilinst.
    "Good Viceroy. Your armies are empowered by those of the Techno Union. Wat Tambor has submitted his armies to our cause and along with yours we shall crush the clones! Now, an important detail is we could use with the Corporate Alliance! Passel Argente has yet to join us, and we need him. Until such a time, it will be necessary to simply organize our strength."

All nodded.

"Listen my friends, I will now propose the roles we shall all play. Nute Gunray, you shall oversee the construction of more fleets and battle droids. You will organize the bulk of our forces. Wat Tambor, you shall perform a similar role, and ensure Nute Gunray recieves the resources he may need to build our armies. Poggle the Lesser, your countless geonosian drones may be dispatched across our colonies so that they may help in the construction of droids. You will help construct not only battle droids, but new weapons for our fleets. Your geonosian warriors will also be valuabe assets. Tikkes, you and Shu Mai can ensure that our operations are financed. The Trade Federation will also help you in this. Make sure we have a steady income. Durge, Asajj Ventress and General Grievous, each of you will command a massive droid army division. Our legions will be divided into thirds and each of you will recieve a third. Follow instruction and lead our armies into battle when the time is right. Any others who join us can take on many roles in helping us. Jango can assassinate any vulnerable senators of the Republic. San Hill may also aid in finance and military production."

After Dooku finished his long briefing, replies from the separatist leaders were awaited. If suggestions or disagreements were to be heard it was now. They were all assembled, and it was time for action.
    A satisfactory smile spread across Dooku's face. The assault on Kamino, planned long before, would commence soon.

11. Master_Palpy

Nov 29, 2004
    "I hear and obey, Count. My drones shall execute their tasks as you have just ordered."

12. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    Character: The Mighty Tikkes
    Brief Description: This ex-entrepreneur was one of several Quarren politicians in the Galactic Senate representing scattered enclaves from his watery homeworld. He is among the many who have sided with the Separatist cause to overthrow the Republic, and is known for his controversial views.

13. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Character: Jango Fett
    Brief Description: The greatest bounty hunter who ever lived. Anyone who doesn't know about him shouldn't be on a Star Wars site.

14. Timothor

Nov 12, 2004
    "Very good Poggle the Lesser. With not only droid starfighters, but also Geonosian Starfighters in our fleets we will crush the clone forces. Your drones can also build sonic blaster cannons and geonosian warriors can be sent to join the droids in battle.
    Now, before we take Kamino, we must conquer Naboo. It will be a strategic position. First we must wipe out the Naboo fleets of N-1 Starfighters. Once we land surely Gungan armies will issue forth from the swamps to delay us as the Naboo prepare their resistance. Surely the Naboo have increased secuirity and have formed some durable resistane since the blockade."

Dooku smiled and was proud to see how many supporters he had rallied. But his expression soon turned grim.
    "Now my friends, I must assign some missions to accomplish. All of you will be given a task. Listen carefully."
    Dooku began to assign the jobs to be done.
    "Poggle the Lesser, return to Geonosis and ensure that your followers are ready to join our main fleet. Also, fortify your defenses. It should be a short and easy job but an important stepping stone in our conquest.
    Nute Gunray, a small fleet of our ships has been cut off by a clone force isolated in space. Viceroy, you are to have a battleship and a droid starship fleet go to the aid of those under attack by the clones.
    Wat Tambor, accompany the Viceroy on this mission.
    Durge and Grievous, it has been reported that a large force of clones is heading for Geonosis to conquer it. I want you to make sure Poggle the Lesser is not harmed as he accomplishes his mission. Hold Geonosis but be warned, sources report the jedi Even Piell and Oppo Rancisis are going to accompany this fleet. Shu Mai you will supply our armies with any technologies the Commerce Guild may have to offer. The data of the construction methods of your vehicles must reach Geonosis. Go with Poggle. Asajj Ventress and Jango, you will both work together to assassinate Gran senator Ask Aak. He may prove troublesome. He is currently on buisness on Ryloth. Travel there and kill him in any way you see fit. Any others who may wish to request missions tell me now."

15. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    The Commerce Guild is proud to give you our super battle droids along with our new spider walkers, we also have plans for a new super weapn which we call a "death star" that can destroy an entire planet with one fire of its turbolaser!

16. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Oops, double post.

17. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Jango Fett

Fett frowned from under his mask. "I don't like to work with those whose skills lie in...unreliable sources," Fett said, gun hand tensing.

Tag: Ventress

18. Timothor

Nov 12, 2004
    This is me as GM speaking. Asajj Ventress (Jedi_Apprentice never returned to our faction. So her place will be filled in by me.

IC: Asajj Ventress

Asajj Ventress lowered her head and frowned angrily
    "Jango, I will not help you in your assassination... you work alone and so do I. Timothor has instructed me to help in the defense of Geonosis."

With that she turned and left.
    Count Timothor entered the chamber
    "Jango, it is time you get going. Ask Aak on Ryloth will not be there for long. Be creative in his death, try to make it look like an accident if possible. I hope that my fleets and followers can begin their missions soon, time is running out..."

IC: Oppo Rancisis
    His arms folded, Oppo Rancisis walked calmy past his clone pilots piloting the Republic Cruiser which was heading for Geonosis. It would take a while longer to reach the planet, but this time the Geonosians would not be spared. The very foundations of Geonosis would be nuked to the core! Even Piell, the short jedi with pink skin and long ears stepped into the room, and observed the clone pilots at the controls and Oppo Rancisis staring out of a window.
    "Oppo, we should ensure all are destroyed in this attack. We cannot afford to leave a single hive cluster standing. Master Yoda is counting on us..."
    "Of course Even, of course..."

TAG: Anyone

19. Master_Palpy

Nov 29, 2004
    "I shall return to Geonosis then, Count. I will put our defensive forces on high alert and let drones patrol every sector of the planet. However, I'm sure that if the Republic launches an attack to my planet, it will be difficult to hold Geonosis just with drones, no matter how skilled they are.
    Geonosis is critical to our plans, Count. I need battle droids to ensure the planets safety."

20. Master_Palpy

Nov 29, 2004
    Errr...forget about the last post...
    I diddn't read that Durge and the General would accompany me...sorry [face_blush]

"We shall destroy every fool who tries to oppose the Confederacy of Independant Systems, Count!"

21. Timothor

Nov 12, 2004
    "Good Poggle, you are serving extremely well. Remember, use caution, these jedi are not to be underestimated. Travel to Geonosis (and when Durge and Grievous post the attack begins).
    Travel swiftly, and prepare Geonosian Starfighters and sonic blaster cannons. You will do well."

22. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Jango Fett

Jango nodded to the Count and headed for the Slave I, heading for his destination.

23. Timothor

Nov 12, 2004
    IC Count Dooku

Dooku was pleased with Jango, he was a great bounty hunter. Ask Aak will soon be dead. The count headed back to the main audience chamber.

24. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

Jul 4, 2004
    Shu Mai looked at Dooku, "Count, when can we expect any battles?"

25. Master_Palpy

Nov 29, 2004
    "Every Jedi who will step onto Geonosis will be killed! And every damn clone will be annihilated! This IS MY PLANET! No enemy shall make any move here! I promise, Count!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.