main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Sepernatural happenings (An RP loosely based on the show)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Spatz, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Supernatural Happenings

To the average person, the world is how you see it, nothing special, and nothing more. Disappearing adults, possible serial kidnapper, mutilated corpses, some rabid dog that needs to be put down, people saying they?ve seen the souls of the long dead, need to be dropped into the loony bin.

The truth is, there is something special behind our world, though not all of it is good. The world is filled with the supernatural, from ghosts to vampires, demons to changelings, you name it, and it probably exists. These supernatural, of course, have become a problem to the society of today, and therefore humans who have seen these beings, and haven?t found themselves in an asylum, along with having the courage, have taken up the job of eliminating these beings. The problem with this life is that they have great risks, and the fact that they must keep it secret from the public.

You are a hunter, your job is to eliminate any and all supernatural beings you meet, if you don?t you must have very good reasoning as to why you hadn?t. Though just because you?re a hunter doesn?t mean you have to be human, just be able to fit in society, and remain inconspicuous.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
    1. Follow forum rules, this means no swearing.
    2. PM all character sheets to me. Must have body to them, not simple one liners.
    3. No God-Modding (though this should be evident.)
    4. Have body to your post, unless you?re interacting with someone else, and are unable to put much into your post, I expect there to be quantity along with Quality.
    5. Two character limit.
    6. GM word is law.
    7. Have fun and respect your fellow RPers.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Character sheet:

Name: (Be creative)
    Alias: (Nickname)
    Species: (Human, restrained vampire [rare], Possessed Human [either demon w/good intent, or Angel{rare}])
    Appearance: (Must include eyes, hair, and clothes.)
    Possessed person?s appearance: (Optionable)
    Weapons: (Do research on this topic)
    Equipment: (Not including weapons)
    Personality:
    Bio:

[color=purple][b][hl=gray]I_H Edit:[/hl][/b][/color] [b]Locked at GM's request[/b]

2. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    This looks very awesome, as soon as I get time I'll send my CS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.