main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sept. 10th Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    The next meeting will be held on Sept. 10th. This is a change from our regular date because of the Labor Day holiday.

Meeting of the Killeen Fan Force
    Date: Saturday, Sept. 10th, 2005
    Time: 1 PM
    Address: 2100 S WS Young Drive, Suite #1128, Killeen TX 76543 - (254) 690-6700

Directions: From Interstate 35, head WEST towards KILLEEN and FT HOOD using HWY 190, from there EXIT WS YOUNG. On your right will be the Killeen Mall, can't miss it. Travel around to the North side of the mall, by BEALLS department store. You will see the pub next to the main entrance to the mall. Many places to park.

Items to be discussed:

Welcoming new members

Updates from Activities Director on:
    Pizza Hut Day
    Costuming
    Ideas for future appearances

Any other agenda items should be sent to me here, in a Private Message or to my Tandeer@hot.rr.com account

2. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    I will get it changed on the website.

Todd
    DF

3. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    There may be a problem with meeting at the Dragoon on the 10th. As of a few days ago, the Pub was closed. I don't know if ya'll knew this or not, but George was called back in and was sent to Iraq. A source tells me that he was suppose to leave it for his wife to run. I will do some more checking on this and get an answer for you in the next day of two.

IF the pub remains closed, I propose that we move the meeting to Jason's Deli, same day and time, until we can find a new "home".

Any ideas on where else we might be able to meet?

4. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Jason's Deli is fine with me. Are there any other reasonable places that have a private room?

5. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Debby,

If you can email me when you find out so I can get it changed on the website quickly, that might eliminate any confusion between current members or new members on the meeting place.

I don't always get to check the boards here as often as I would like.

:)

Todd
    DF

6. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    It is official. The Pub is closed. It may reopen in the future as another resteraunt, but the Pub is gone.

We will meet at Jason's Deli in Killeen on Sept. 10th at 1:00.

Please be on the lookout for anywhere else that might have a private room we could meet in.

We could always go back to the Killeen Community Center, across from Hastings, but there is no garuntee that we could get a room the first saturday of each month.

Comments please?

7. pattwa_fett

pattwa_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2004
    I will be there...

8. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Just a reminder of the meeting next saturday.

9. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'll bump it for you on the main page :)

10. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Thank you Elizabeth. *S*

11. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    We had a small but good meeting today. *S*

Craig, when you read this, please tell Holly that it was a pleasure to meet her and I will take her up on her offer, she'll know what I mean. *S*

It was decided to move our meetings to the 2nd saturday of each month from now on.

We are going to try a new place next month. McAlistar's Deli. I hope I spelled that right. *L* Anyway, I will get all the info on the place and ask our RSA to post it for us on the FanForce page.

I would ask that as many of you as possible please make an effort to come to the meeting. We have several important decisions to make and plans for a trip to Plano in October to finalize.

If any one has any other suggestions of where to meet or things they want to do, just post them here or let me know. *S*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.