main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Sept 15th Cosplay

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Faiz, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    DE - The link doesn't work...

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
  3. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    :D @ the photo of Sevothtarte and Dooku duelling!

In the last photo...what was the guy doing to the IRG? Dooku seems pretty amused. :p

4. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    That's Synchroniz3r adjusting the IRG's Cloak. ;)

More will come later and I think I got a special one for Synchroniz3r & Yazid_Skywalker from the previous Youthopia event. :p

5. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh. Maybe Yazid_Skywalker should've pretended to stab/stun him with the force-pike. :D

6. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Just got a chance to take a look at the 15 Sep pics, and you guys really do look great! :)

Sidious, what a convincing Count Dooku, I think I might have been frightened if I had been there that day - yipes! :eek:
    Yazid, is it really you in that IRG outfit?? :D
    DE, what can I say man, you are the Master Costumer among us here, so I ain't got nothin' bad to say here - haha! :p
    Faiz, how come I didn't see you in those pics??

OK, maybe I'm tired and sleepy right now and I might have missed something in the pics - lol! ;) OK, looks like I'd better have an early nite tonite... catch up with everyone again another time :)

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Faiz came later so he will be in later shots of mine. Anyhow, he did appear in some of the photos posted by others (in the links provided previously ;) )

8. synchroniz3r

synchroniz3r Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    wheres the pic where me and sidious were sticking our legs out at yazid !!!!!!

9. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Jedi Jean- What do you mean , of course thats me in the IRG outfit.

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    wheres the pic where me and sidious were sticking our legs out at yazid !!!!!!

Should be in Sidious_101 camera. ;)

11. Sidious_101

Sidious_101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Yup yup its with me sa...

But me have no scanner. Well actually my scanner is busted. N the pic rather small and its under exposed. Of course wat my camera is small and the flash is like *blink* *blink* unlike DE camera the flash is like *blink* *blind for few seconds* *blink*

Ooooh DE i like the one like the family photo one where I'm sitting down on the chair. If black and white confirm liao like those old-school ulu-ulu family picture...

12. synchroniz3r

synchroniz3r Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    eh eh..

DE faster organize outing to get material.. i wanna konk Sidious_101's head. Bloody damn it i want that pic.

13. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    yeah i came later, very much later...MISSED TALKING TO CHIO BUS. how can this be... lando missing out on chatting up some ladies... =(

anyway my costume for that day was very very very basic, just some white tunic/shirt plus cloak and some white pants(which was too tight for me in which i tore a hole in the pants while changing) luckily everything else help cover it later on.

and since i had something on that morn, i didnt bring appropriate shoes/boots and so was forced to wear sports shoes. i guess i'm the new standard in Jedi Fashion, haha!

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    If black and white confirm liao like those old-school ulu-ulu family picture...

You mean like this?

[image=http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000044426/1000044426_9242002113636AM0.8536188.jpg]

I'll scan it in bigger size later. ;)

15. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
  16. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, I have update my Confest Album with the rest of the Photos. :) Here's the address again:

Confest 2002

Those with the "b" are crop/trimmed photos.

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    There gonna be another Cosplay-Confest 2003 event next year:

when: 5 july, youth day. i think it's a sunday if i'm not wrong.

same time, same place. ^_^

So shall we make it a SW Cosplay then? :D I'll automatically booked myself to do SW Armor/costume for it next year. ;)

18. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    I'd like to go, of course, but must see how first as usual. School has this evil tendency to disrupt my plans. :( :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.