SNG Sept 15th Cosplay

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Faiz, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    DE - The link doesn't work...
  2. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  3. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    :D @ the photo of Sevothtarte and Dooku duelling!

In the last photo...what was the guy doing to the IRG? Dooku seems pretty amused. :p
  4. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    That's Synchroniz3r adjusting the IRG's Cloak. ;)

More will come later and I think I got a special one for Synchroniz3r & Yazid_Skywalker from the previous Youthopia event. :p
  5. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh. Maybe Yazid_Skywalker should've pretended to stab/stun him with the force-pike. :D
  6. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    Just got a chance to take a look at the 15 Sep pics, and you guys really do look great! :)

Sidious, what a convincing Count Dooku, I think I might have been frightened if I had been there that day - yipes! :eek:
    Yazid, is it really you in that IRG outfit?? :D
    DE, what can I say man, you are the Master Costumer among us here, so I ain't got nothin' bad to say here - haha! :p
    Faiz, how come I didn't see you in those pics??

OK, maybe I'm tired and sleepy right now and I might have missed something in the pics - lol! ;) OK, looks like I'd better have an early nite tonite... catch up with everyone again another time :)
  7. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Faiz came later so he will be in later shots of mine. Anyhow, he did appear in some of the photos posted by others (in the links provided previously ;) )
  8. synchroniz3r Jedi Knight

star 1
    wheres the pic where me and sidious were sticking our legs out at yazid !!!!!!
  9. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi Jean- What do you mean , of course thats me in the IRG outfit.
  10. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    wheres the pic where me and sidious were sticking our legs out at yazid !!!!!!

Should be in Sidious_101 camera. ;)
  11. Sidious_101 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yup yup its with me sa...

But me have no scanner. Well actually my scanner is busted. N the pic rather small and its under exposed. Of course wat my camera is small and the flash is like *blink* *blink* unlike DE camera the flash is like *blink* *blind for few seconds* *blink*

Ooooh DE i like the one like the family photo one where I'm sitting down on the chair. If black and white confirm liao like those old-school ulu-ulu family picture...
  12. synchroniz3r Jedi Knight

star 1
    eh eh..

DE faster organize outing to get material.. i wanna konk Sidious_101's head. Bloody damn it i want that pic.
  13. Faiz Jedi Knight

star 3
    yeah i came later, very much later...MISSED TALKING TO CHIO BUS. how can this be... lando missing out on chatting up some ladies... =(

anyway my costume for that day was very very very basic, just some white tunic/shirt plus cloak and some white pants(which was too tight for me in which i tore a hole in the pants while changing) luckily everything else help cover it later on.

and since i had something on that morn, i didnt bring appropriate shoes/boots and so was forced to wear sports shoes. i guess i'm the new standard in Jedi Fashion, haha!
  14. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    If black and white confirm liao like those old-school ulu-ulu family picture...

You mean like this?

[image=http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000044426/1000044426_9242002113636AM0.8536188.jpg]

I'll scan it in bigger size later. ;)
  15. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Okay, I have update my Confest Album with the rest of the Photos. :) Here's the address again:

Confest 2002

Those with the "b" are crop/trimmed photos.
  17. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    There gonna be another Cosplay-Confest 2003 event next year:

when: 5 july, youth day. i think it's a sunday if i'm not wrong.

same time, same place. ^_^

So shall we make it a SW Cosplay then? :D I'll automatically booked myself to do SW Armor/costume for it next year. ;)
  18. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to go, of course, but must see how first as usual. School has this evil tendency to disrupt my plans. :( :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.