main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Sept 25, 2005 Meeting Minutes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    We reached a consensus that our concert night dinner will be at the elephant and castle, since there were only 2 nominees, we felt a poll was not necessary if we all agreed at the meeting that will be the place.
    We will all meet there at 6:30 and the reservations are for 12 people and I will be calling today to make those and the name will be under the Mos Everett Group or Cate
    http://www.elephantcastle.com/content/locations/seattle
    Their menu is here:
    http://www.elephantcastle.com/content/menu/main_menu

We also talked about Marlow?s Bday party on the following weekend (Oct 8) to be held at the cabana of her apt complex

Dreamcon Oct 28, 29 and 30th- whose going? So far, Cate and Marlow are going for sure, we may also receive a visit from the Spokantina folks that weekend as well. Paulie is a good bet to go as well since she?s planning to enter some of her art in the art show.

We briefly discussed going to see Harry Potter as a group on opening night and also when to go see the new Narnia Movie and having a Life Day party in December.
    Cate was tasked when finding out when the Narnia movie opens
    It opens on Friday December 9.
    Those items will be discussed in more detail on our October 23rd meeting.

We are also planning on having a DVD release party at Cate?s place for the release of the ROTS DVD in November.
    Saturday, November 5th, time, well, that wasn?t established, but how about 6ish?

If I forgot any details, feel free to fill them in with your posts to this thread

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    per agreement at our sunday meeting, I have made reservations at Elephant and Castle for saturday, oct 1st at 6:30 pm.
    The res is for 12 people, and they informed me that with large parties like this, there will only be one bill (but it will be itemized) so to make it easier, I suggest everyone bring cash to pay with
    also, on large parties, they also add 18% to the bill. I always leave a 15% tip so the extra 3% is not that big a deal to me, but if it is going to be a problem for anyone, they should speak up now because there is not much time to get reservations anywhere else for so large a party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.