main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Sept. meeting 12th at 1pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    As i mentioned in the starbucks thread the 12th will be the 2nd saturday this month, which means it's meeting time.

As in that thread again, There will be an officers meeting before hand to discuss some matters. The officers meeting will start at 12.

That is all carry on.

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    "Copy that, Diet Coke of Supreme Chancellor Guy." ((just on calorie, not evil enough!))

-TJ

3. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey, just a last minute thought since its 9-9-09 today, anyone want to catch a showing of "9" after the meeting on Sat? Maybe a last minute lets all go to the movies as a group thing? Anyway just an idea since I kind of want to see this one on the big screen.

~DZ

4. OXDub

OXDub Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2007
    Greetings!

I'm sorry to have jacked this thread but I am unable to send PMs.

I was wondering about your membership requirements/process and looking for a bit more information on your organization? I can't seem to access the website. Any information would be appreciated.

-N

5. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    After 20 posts you can PM. ;)

You can spam in here to make up to 20 points.
    20 posts thread

6. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Hello,
    Membership is relatively easy. You must attend 3 meetings and/or functions. Once you have accomplished this, we will assign you a number. We have a meeting this Saturday, you should come join us. We can answer all of your questions then and get to know you at the same time. We are planning alot of upcoming events so this is the perfect time to jump in. :)

Do you do costumes, collecting, gamer, a fanboy??? We have a little of all in the club.

7. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Thanks, Marric for re-mentioning it for us. :)

8. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Here's the address just in case anyone doesn't know/remember:
    SACRAMENTO/TRUXEL ROAD
    3291 Truxel Road, Suite 24
    Sacramento, CA 95833

I know that csarrico needs the address since he told me at the last SacCon that he did.
    Hope to see you all there. We would love to watch 9 after the meeting, just don't think we can budget it at this time(don't get paid till Tues):_|

Vos

**ps: we secured the catering for that special day on the other side of the horizon. It's gonna be Peruvian food mostly in the authentic way(spicy) & a gringo style(not spicy) as well as some american plates. Just need to figure the party & guest list, location & when. Have picked a color sort of:(OK, who already guessed it)GREEN!

9. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    I have had the crawl changed with the address and meeting times also. :)

10. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Alright, the scroll is looking good.

Thank you Nasus.

11. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    "Lock S-Foils in attack position, all wings report in... Darth Darth Bin-ahem- Rogue 8, standing by.

12. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I'll be there tomorrow and I think my cousin will too. I was up in the air about what was happening because my server was being a stubborn fink not allowing me to connect to the board for the last two weeks. (Firefox is the server I've been using, and it's supposed to reduce these problems).

See everyone tomorrow.

--JediDarkNight

13. OXDub

OXDub Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2007
    Nasus,

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately I was unable to make this last meeting. I live in the Central Valley so I must make preparations in advance before I can up and travel. I am a fanboy first and foremostand. I have spent thousands of dollars on collecting Star Wars Lego's so I guess I am also a collector of sorts.

My fiancee and I will definitely make the trip to the meeting up next month. We are also attending Fan Days III in Texas.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I just caught the scroll so I have all the info. Thanks again!

-N

PS
    Thanks for that "20 count" thread Patty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.