main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sept. Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    This months meeting will be held on Sat. the 27th. What we do, where we go. I have no idea....any suggestions?

2. PirateJedi

PirateJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2003
    Anything will do movie, dinner the best time for me either before 4pm or after 9:15

3. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
  4. Count_Looku

Count_Looku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I second that :)

5. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Links? Isnt that a club, if you know what I'm saying? First Santa Claus, The E-bunny, now the last childhood fantasy----OK lets go, I got dumped so why the heck not.

6. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    you people do know we can't go there don't you!

7. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    Fine, I still have some friends at Tuxidoes

8. tyr_9204

tyr_9204 Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    now wait a minute what are yall talking about. Drinkng and gawking at some half naked women and you still want to talk star wars. You got bigger gahonas then me then. Yet I feel this challenge, yes. Yes I do. Oh and why is Links out.

9. Neckless06

Neckless06 Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2002
    We can't go to links cause we only go to tuxedos

10. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Tuxedos is like a widescreen DVD. It lets us see the whole picture the way it was indtended. Links is formatted for TV. It cuts out some very important parts of the picture. For some in the group this will be their first time at a ....club. So we owe it to our fellow men to do it right.

11. PirateJedi

PirateJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2003
    Descriptions of ?personal dances? are not appropriate for the boards.

12. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    You guys know me I'm always up for a trip to the club.

13. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Ok gents, just a reminder that strip clubs of any variety are not good places for official Fan Force meetings. Since Fan Force is open to members of all ages, meetings should be held at locations that are open to all members, including the under 21 set.

Also, discussion of strip clubs are not considered family friendly. Please take it PM or email.

~H~

14. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    no one said anything about a strip club. . . Tuxidoes is a adult dance club. and this is only for 18 and up members which is everyone in the club.

15. Neckless06

Neckless06 Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2002
    Families? but i dont have a family does that mean i can't be a member of the qcjo anymore? and i thought tuxedos was that place in the mall next to whity's and that we were going to try on tux's for the wedding.

16. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Strip club? adult dance club? you are going someplace to ogle naked or half naked women for money.

TF.N and FF are family friendly boards. (Whether you are personally ?family friendly? is up to you 8-}.) The owner of the boards has made it clear that things such as drugs, promotion of drinking and other ?adult? behaviors are not acceptable topics. Nor should it be something you advertise or promote on public boards if your club wants to attract female or younger members, or even work closely with charities (but that?s your choice).

If the event is for those that are 18 and over, than it?s not something for the boards.... as I said, take it to email or PM.

~H~

17. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Hey guys is anyone going to go to the Monster Truck show coming up this Friday and Saturday becouse I am going Saturday with my SON. And it would be nice to have a meeting where we can talk and not get into trouble.

18. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    How could we get into trouble? The only way that could happen is if Zack went. (wood chips). Since this subject is frowned upon we will be forced (no pun intended) to speak on the phone. You all have either mine or Steven's cell numbers. To quote and old pro.

"a good time will be had by all"

-Mike Shreiffer
    at andiclosed location in Davenport Iowa

As a side note some will remember where the first unofficial QCJO gathering was..(Necklace)

19. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Wow. What a fluke. I can actually make this meeting. Peoria has been crazy but now we're all settled in and back to normal. Sat the 27th would be perfect because I get off at 6:00 (possibly sooner.) and then it's only a 90 minute trip.

20. DoctorD52

Jan 29, 2003
    I feel I must respond to this since I started it.
    First, yes Tuxedoes is the store in the mall where you buy, you guessed it tuxedoes!, Second, Links is a club on the back 9. Its a golfing thing. What can I say, I like to putt around the green.

On another note. someone here has refered to strippers. This is not cool with me. They are Exotic Entertainers, "stripper" is a dirogitory term and will not be tollarated. I have several friends in this line of work, Including my exgirlfriend. She is a sweet heart and by insulting her You insult me. If anyone has a problem with this , we can take it out side.

Besides, I dont "ogle" over naked women, I go becouse I can Drink beer, get drunk and have an intelectual conversation with a beutiful woman with out the anoinses of a cock festive bar, and its cheeper too.

21. Count_Looku

Jul 22, 2002
    Now, I will use my great powers, and KILL THIS THREAD...................................................................................................................................................................................................................DEAD

22. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Kris and Steve now what I meant buy getting into trouble especially one person in paticular.

23. Count_Looku

Jul 22, 2002
    THREAD.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DEAD

24. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    There MAY actually be woodchips outside of the rental shop! The great Sidious may be in attendance, so everyone must be on their best behavior for the old man. However, this particular rental shop has flaws. Most of the tuxes are the wrong color (I actually prefer white, while most of theirs are black), and some are like 20 years out of date (they may have been great in the 80's, but now they're just not cool). We should go to the place where I got the tux for my wedding. That place has the goods. End Transmission.

25. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    What is this all ado about nothing and who is the person that keeps threatening to kill the thread? I am so confused, I thought we were going golfing? Must be the classes, I am beginning to lose perception of reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.