main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY September 20-22 The Clone Wars Weekend Camp Dunkirk NY

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by VideoPrince, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Have fun everyone...

2. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    Wow!! This place is nice!! The boys did not even say goodbye to us. They ran off to play with the other kids.

I believe Mike touched on this before but in case you missed it: For those who are coming down: be sure to bring your necessities: toiletries, bath towels, either linens or sleeping bags, pillows, even a small fan if you like. There is a fridge we have access to in our building, to store food items/snacks as needed.

We are excited to be here and look forward to the weekends activities!! Thank you to our very gracious hosts!!!!!

dcc_jedi and Wild Sidewalker like this.
  3. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    A great effort put forth by everyone to keep things fun during the rain.
    (traumatic flashbacks to Celebration 1 and the Grape and Wine Parade).

dcc_jedi likes this.
  4. dcc_jedi

dcc_jedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 29, 2013
    THANK YOU!!! To everyone who participated I can't thank you enough. You really are "rock stars" to the kids. The looks on their faces says it all. You are all heros!!! I hope the rain didn't dampen your experience too much and that you see some potential for this weekend in the future. With the poor weather we only scratched the surface of what the camp has to offer. But luckily, The North Ridge saved the day!!! The feedback I am receiving from the kids and parents is all very positive and they can't wait to do it again!!! (without 3" of rain, of course) LOL. Thank you again!!! > Mike (DCC_Jedi)

Wild Sidewalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.