Knox, TN September FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    The next meeting for the Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday September 23rd at 7:00pm at Mancino's Pizza and Grinders on Middlebrook Pike. The date is flexible, so if the 16th would work better just let me know. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

See you guys there!
  2. geekgal Jedi Padawan

I may be absent for the next few meetings considering I'd have to take out a small loan just for gas money. It's just work, college, and home for me right now. See you guys when the craziness ends.
  3. iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Padawan

james, i don't know if i will be able to go to anymore meetings for a while. i am working close to 80 hours a week, and i only get one day off a week, and i usually do not get to pick what day that is. i will try to let u know when i can go. are you going to buy the dvd when it comes out?
  4. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    It's okay Jim. Everybody understands that your schedule is going to be crazy for a while so don't sweat it, but lately I think everyone's interest in Star Wars, including my own, is in serious decline. I guess with the last movie out this was inevitable, heck, I even said as much myself several times, but the meeting attendance has been down significantly in recent months and I have neither the interest nor the time to give this group what it needs in order to continue, much less thrive and grow. That being said I am officially announcing that this meeting will be the last that I will attend or host as Chapter Representative. It was good ride and I had lot of fun, but I feel like it is time for this Jedi to hang up his robes and join the force, and yes I am aware of how corny that last statement was.

Oh, and I will definitely get the movie on DVD.
  5. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo you can't retire! :_|
  6. KnoxSWCollector Jedi Padawan

7. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    It's cool with me if you want to come, but there are members of the group that are a part of the other TSWCG and they may be at the meeting as well. I'm just saying this because I don't want there to be any bickering or arguing, so as long as everyone is coming to have fun and hang out that's great, but if that is not the case I won't put up with it and I will ask the parties responsible to leave. Don't get me wrong because I don't think there will be any problems, but I am just laying down the rules now in order to avoid any misunderstandings or conflicts later.

That being said I am looking forward to seeing you at the meeting. :)
  8. KnoxSWCollector Jedi Padawan

I'm a member of the old one too. Still post all the time too. I talked to some of the new tswcg members, and there are a bunch of us that want to come, so we'll see you there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.