main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY September Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Time to discuss when and where we want to get together for a September Meet and Eat.

Day: We have the Clone Wars Season 3 Premiere right in the middle of the month on the 17th. Do we want to get together before or after that? I?m leaning towards before because we have the Light the Night walk early in October. Maybe Monday the 6th Labor Day, or if people already have holiday plans maybe the day after on Tuesday the 7th?

Place: What would everybody think of The Tilted Kilt? They just opened up and the wife and I tried it and what we had was really good. Kinda a fun atmosphere too. And for the ladies the male staff wears kilts too :). They?re already pretty popular and they?ve only been open a few weeks and haven?t even started advertising yet. I think once football and basketball season gets underway we might not be able to get in so now might be a good time.

Thoughts and feedback?

2. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Either day is good for us, and The Tilted Kilt sounds great. [face_batting]

3. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Same goes for me.

4. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    I should be able to make it. what's their prices like?

5. DarthNocturnus

DarthNocturnus Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2010
    I'd have to go with the earlier date too. Sounds like fun! Count me in! [face_skull]

6. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    About like an O'Charley's or Applebees. A 10oz burger is $8.50. Chicken tenders $8.50. A 9 inch individual pizza is about $8. Mrs jedimika had the cheese steak sandwich at $8.99. I had the meatloaf sandwich at $10.50.

Looking at the wait staff is free.

7. DarthCyrin

DarthCyrin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2010
    Oh this place sounds interesting and either day would be good for me as well. :p

8. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Either before or after works for Cognus and I. The restaurant sounds fun too!

9. Jai-Rew-Sett

Jai-Rew-Sett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2008
    I will be there...

10. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Tilted Kilt? Man, I am going to get us in so much trouble. [face_whistling]

11. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010

you and I both will get this group in trouble there. I'm all for singing the scotman's song.

12. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    I would venture that the Monday would work best for me, but that's me. I dunno about anyone else.

I'm gonna try to make it to the meet and greet this month. I've missed far too many so far.

13. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Good deal Dar, we'd love to see you there! [face_dancing] By the way, I joined the Manod Forums, and have posted a couple of times on the Blue Moon thread. There are a few of us from "The Dark Empire", who will be at the Diabetes Walk. You can check out the roster for it, that is if you didn't already. [face_batting]

14. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    Already seen ya there, Zannah. ;) I'm not just a Mandalorian, but a squad leader as well. I've got to keep an eye on you Sith. I knew about it even while I was off in California doing my utterly pointless and waste-of-my-time training in NTC.

15. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    But we are your friends. heh-heh-heh-heh.... :mad: Should be fun! We'll be at the Halloween walk too.

16. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    hey, change of plans for me. not going to be able to make it. Not going to have the spare money to spend. Hate barely living from check to check. May have to drop our internet as well, not sure yet.

17. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Sorry to hear that. That sucks but you do what you have to do. I hope you'll be able to make it to my place for the Clone Wars Premiere...no cost except for the gas to get here, snacks and party favors provided.

18. Cungr_Vanck

Jul 7, 2008
    Just to keep me from getting lost, but have we confirmed the evening of the sixth for this outing?

19. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    I think we will be able to make it as well on Monday.

20. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Nope, just waiting for every body to check in which they now have. So the consensus seems to be Monday Sept 6 (Labor Day) at the Tilted Kilt. Let's say our usual 7PM get together time. See you all there!

September Meet and Eat
    Monday Sept 6 at 7PM
    Tilted Kilt
    6201 Dutchmans Lane
    502-409-8458
    http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

21. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

I'll be able to do this as long as I have the creds free to do so. Some backworld scum owes me restitution and hasn't paid yet. I'm thinking of hiring a bounty hunter to bring him before me so justice can be served...mainly so I can get the money he owes me...lol.

22. Jai-Rew-Sett

Jai-Rew-Sett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2008
    Mindtwister, you have 1 official & 1 almost official merc here. I'm not going to speak for the skull king, but I am for hire & will collect your bounty.lol

23. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

LOL! I appreciate your willingness to help :)

He would probably freak out if 2 Mandos showed up to his house demanding money....I like it!

24. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    hey, twister, I'm not a bounty hunter but I have zero problem with slapping someone around for you.

25. Cungr_Vanck

Jul 7, 2008
    Now THAT sounds like a short film that needs to be made!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.