September Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by jedimika, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Rew-Sett Jedi Knight

star 2
  2. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I know I can always count on you to abuse someone [face_laugh]

I also know i could probably get you to do it for free...lol!
  3. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

I'm in on that as well...I can play the hapless victim, seeing as how I'm nowhere near any part of a costume yet. Actually, the only thing I have as of yet is a lightsaber, and I got a sweet deal on that from Xan. I'll have to bring it to show everyone on Monday :)
  4. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just a bump to remind everyone about tonight. Hope to see you all there!

5. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    We'll be there, see you all tonight. [face_batting]
  6. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Lookin' forward to being there!
  7. DarthCyrin Jedi Knight

star 1
    May be a little late but Nocturnus and I shall be there.
  8. Jedimommy Jedi Knight

Darn I missed another meet and Eat. My laptop died and I hadn't been able to get on the boards till tonight. Ohhh well maybe next month. I hope you all had a good time.
  9. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I want to say it was GREAT to see ya'll again! I'm glad to have come out for dinner tonight. An amazingly awesome bar and eater for my celtic heritage...and the women.. O' Lord the womens!

But most of all, I really gotta say, Mika, thank you SOOOOOO much for my picture. I can't tell you thanks enough. I've already framed it and put it on my Mandalorian Shelf. But it's been a long time since someone has actually taken the time to make an effort on my behalf like that... I'm still speechless. You're a great friend. :) All of you are and I really hope to stay in Kentucky for a long while because of you all.

[image=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs611.snc4/59158_1611619013843_1337280786_31658572_1061669_n.jpg]

[image=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs615.snc4/59525_1611619893865_1337280786_31658573_17404_n.jpg]

Well, can't wait until I see those of you on Saturday!
  10. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Jedimommy...glad you're back with us!

Dar...Happy early birthday. I'm very glad you enjoyed your present :)

Thanks everyone who came out. What a great turnout! I hope everyone enjoyed it, it was a bit of a different place from our usual meet and eats but it seemed fun. Of course it doesn't really matter where we get together at...we always have fun around each other. See you all next for sure on Clone Wars Premiere night.
  11. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Good times.

--Jammies

And Mika, Dar is just being polite. He really likes the bookmark better. [face_whistling]
  12. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    :rolleyes:

Jammies... I told you NOT to say anything to him... I don't want to hurt his feelings.
  13. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi guys, I want to apologize to everyone, for dropping the "F" word at the table. I haven't used that thing in years. I was around my Navy son and his friends too much. It must have stuck. Ouch! :rolleyes: I hate it when things rub off like that. It's like a song in your head that won't stop playing.

Moving right along and on a much more pleasant note:

As always, we had a wonderful time! [face_dancing]

Dar, happy early birthday to you, and we'll see you this Friday. [face_batting]

Mika, anyone who shares an aspect of your life, soon comes to realize just how fortunate they are. You have a the way about you. @};-
  14. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Finally got pictures downloaded...

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/LGA%20Tilted%20Kilt%209-6-10/

15. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    What a happy lookin bunch there! [face_dancing] Those are great, and wow, there sure are a lot more around the banner than the last time we took a photo. I wish Bulbous and Chris could have been there for this one. [face_batting]
  16. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mika, I see your pictures (and steal them) and raise you one video!

Any errors are mine as I was a tad bit drunk when I made this last night

http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/gregoryc55555/Star%20Wars%20Group%20Videos/?action=view&current=September2010Meetup.mp4

17. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    THAT...is a thing of beauty. I would never encourage the consumption of adult beverages but you should be a little drunk whenever you put together a video. So cool!

I didn't know you could host videos at photobucket. Was it easy for you to use?

Well done! You have really raised the bar.
  18. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks Mika!

Loading videos on photobucket is no different than uploading pictures. They are posted the same way too. Biggest problem I had was getting the video in an acceptable size. The full scale video came out at over 6 GB, but Photobucket will not accept anything over 2 GB. Same rule on Youtube and Vimeo websites too. So I had to do some tinkering to make it work.

Already know how I could improve it too. Will save those ideas for the next video though. I should be at your place on Friday...I will bring some wine to aid my abilities. Kidding, kidding!
  19. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    =D= I am still smiling from ear to ear!! That captured our mood perfectly! Wow, we all look ABSOLUTELY FAN-TABULOUS together don't we! What a group, what an awesome group. Dang I love you guys, and now I'm all fired up again to see you all this Friday. Great job of getting our essence there Cungr, and great job at the Vid! Can I re-post this on Facebook and my Sith Costuming group? Maybe you already posted it on Facebook, I haven't been there yet, but I'd like to put it on my thread. Great work Cungr! I'm really excited now to see what's next for us. =D=
  20. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Cungr, is there anyway we can get you to join us for the Light the Night event to do some video? please?
  21. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Yea Vox, we missed you too! I hope you'll be able to join us next time. [face_batting]
  22. Jai-Rew-Sett Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well played sir.... well played. I dig it! =D=
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.