main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL September Meet up

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I will have a 2 hour window between appts. Sat. Don't really have much choice..so I can be at Denny's by 1:30pm if you guys are still there. Have to head home by 3:30pm ...so let me know what time you plan to meet, hopefully I can at least visit for a while.

2. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    I vote for meeting at Denny's at 1:30. It's been too long since we've seen you Marie!
    I don't know if Ellison and I will be able to make a movie afterwards (I have to check with him), but I think if we can, we would be up for the Jet Li movie.

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Sounds good to me...Jaimie

4. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Sounds good to us lets say 130pm at the Dennys then.

5. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    gonna' have to pass on Denny's. If you all go to a 5pm Jet Li movie, I think I can make that.

somebody call me, I'll be out and about

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I like the 5pm Jet Lee movie idea. But I'll just be in tow to whatever everyone else is doing after we get to Denny's.

7. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey guys we can't make it, I came down with a really nasty cold yesterday and it looks like a weekend of recovery for me. I hope everyone meets up again soon.

8. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    We figured either you or Annie had something like that come up. We still would like to get together with you in the near future. We are planning a "Box Party" for the weekend of October 14-15 at Ellison and Jamie's home in Tampa in preparation for Necrocomicon. PM Darth Lego Maul for details. Anyone else interested please PM DLM.

We did have a nice lunch with Jamie, Marie, Ellison, Ross and myself then met up with Brian M. at Westshore Mall AMC theater for Jet Li movie. I didn't realize that the Jet Li movie was entirely in subtitles, but it was still a very good movie. A little more work than I care to do for a movie, but still interesting if you like seeing lots of martial arts.

Some of us here in Tampa are really trying to rebuild this little fan club and hope that those of you who were disillusioned by some past events are encouraged to give us another go. We all truely love the Star Wars Universe and costuming and just hanging out as FRIENDS. We are not looking for a highly organized or regimented entity. Just friends who love to do these kinds of things. Some of us also belong to other organizations, but realize that this is not those other organizations. This fulfills a different kind of need than those groups do. Nothing wrong with those goals, just different. If you are interested in our next gathering please contact Darth Lego Maul for details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.