September Meet -Workshops?

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I know we would like to continue with the lightsaber and LED light workshops...is there other things folks would like to do?
  2. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have 3 new lightsabers and 2 new holograms I will be bringing with me to the next meeting to show off. My hologram is way cool, you guys are gonna love it big time. It not only has bight lights to light up the figure but it also has opps can't give it all away just yet. I finished Maries hologrmn as well, that is the other unit I made for her.

-Ross
  3. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I would like to have another costume workshop as soon as possible. I know there are people wanting to get a leg up on their characters, but either don't have sewing machines or don't have a clue how to sew or even just want to have someone make them one. I make costumes, but I am not free $$$, and I have to get measurements and pick out materials with the persons wanting to do that. I was thinking either early October or November impromptu either after work or on the weekend when not doing an outing. I can do one on one or a small group. Just PM me if you are interested and give idea of a date and time that would work for you. We can go from that. We have outings scheduled for October and November, but we can get a lot done in a single session if people are really interested. At very least we can get Measurements and pick out materials and patterns. I have a lot of stuff already, or we can jump to the Super Joanns that is near me or even the Super Walmart. Both places have a great supply of materials.
  4. HippieTrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    We have a couple of sewing machines at our place and Leighann is always willing to help anyone who needs help sewing, no charge. All you need is to get the materials and come and see us.
    Later
  5. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I do not charge for helping either, only if I make the whole costume for someone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.