main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW September Meet

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JediMasterKieca, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handmaiden_Dorme

Handmaiden_Dorme Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 29, 2005
    So I was right in my grammer usage?

Maybe I shouldn't have apologised? [face_whistling]

2. JediMasterKieca

JediMasterKieca Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Nope, your usage wasn't correct. But me saying it's never allowed was also incorrect.

And Deto, the 3 Minute Angels girls were hanging around the Cohibar. :p

3. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    Okay, well stick to that story then... ;)

Sorry I wasn't there, Caz! [:D] My uni work is really bad at the moment... :(

4. Handmaiden_Dorme

Sep 29, 2005
    What're they?

5. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    Well, some guys have a problem and all they need is...

Three Minute Angels is a small cash-in-hand business that operates as a street-team, whereby individuals (usually in twos or threes) visit bars, clubs, nightspots to give three minute massages for a fee (and usually a tip). :)

6. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    We booked the Angels in at my office and had them come through one Friday arvo. It was a very relaxing massage, but the downside was that it made me feel so cleansed and relaxed that I could afford to inflict a little extra damage to my body at our work social function later on that evening.

Nice night, hope we all enjoyed ourselves. I'm glad I decided not to drive in. ;)

7. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Translation, they send in hot girls (and guys) to give massages to drunk people who then part with far, far more cash than the massage is actually worth. A much better deal can be had by going to an actuial massuese*.

* I have no idea if that spelling is correct or not. Probably not. If the grammar and spelling Nazis can relax a moment, and use the energy they would otherwise expend on correcting me to instead lobby the administration of these boards for a spell checker.

8. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Sith Magician posted:
    If the grammar and spelling Nazis can relax a moment, and use the energy they would otherwise expend on correcting me to instead lobby the administration of these boards for a spell checker. [hr][/blockquote]Unfortunately that would be a futile exercise, as only one person on these boards has the capability of doing that and he's under contract to IGN, who don't take requests. ;)

Kudos to whoever thought up the Three Minute Angels idea - I'd imagine it would be a nice money earner. It's up to the customers to determine whether they think it's worth the money or not.

9. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    But flaming you is so much more fun!

10. JediMasterKieca

Nov 30, 2000
    I get regular professional Chinese massage done on my shoulder and neck because of a chronic injury I've got.

The 3 Minute Angels massage, however, was wonderful because it was right then and there, where I had no chance of getting anything professional done for me. They weren't too bad either, to be honest. The second one did some reflexology points on the upper neck muscles that my regular masseuse does.

As for the hotness of the girls, well, I can't say I was actually paying any attention to that.. perhaps one of the guys present could comment? :p

And Sith, you got the spelling right - it's just that masseuse is the feminine form of the noun, so you're only referring to females who give massages. </French grammar Nazi> ;)

11. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Hey, It was just a suggestion as to where this energy could be channeled, I didn't say I gave a damn :p

Well, yeah, but the same kudos could go to tobacco maunfacturers, the councils who unfairly give out and enforce tickets for parking etc...

I only said what I did because it's taking some advantage of the inebriated. I think of them as G rated lap dancers.

But that aside, it was nice to catch up with those that made it Saturday, sorry we couldn't go on to the bar with you.

12. TheOzhaggis

TheOzhaggis Jedi Master star 5

Nov 1, 2000

edit: nm, can't be bothered arguing.

13. JediMasterKieca

Nov 30, 2000
    Oi!
    I wasn't inebriated dammit. :p

14. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    We never said you were... ;)

15. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    had a good time guys, sorry we had to dash that early [face_blush]

16. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    The girl was ok looking, but not hot. Hania applied but didnt end up taking the job, so i guess they are looking for hot girls.

yeah none of the people at our table who got the massagewere really drunk. some werent even a little drunk. and the girl gave Caz hers for cheap because it was her birthday.

17. Handmaiden_Dorme

Sep 29, 2005
    That's nice.

18. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    what are you saying???:confused::p

19. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    That hanias Teh hotness.

she knows it.

edit: ok, I got like 3 PMs on this; i didnt call Hania ugly! i said she didnt take the job. They offered it to her, but she didnt take it.

She doesnt even read here really.

20. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    [face_laugh]

Smooth, mate. ;)

21. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    You know, originally when I read this I thought the same as everyone else, but you never actually said that she was not offered the job. Just that she never accepted it. So I'm with Scream on this...except I have no opinion to offer as to the aesthetic qualities of any of the people who post here. ;)

22. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Although I had to re-read that post a couple of times, I knew what Craig meant.

I'm quite certain that Craig would not consider Hania to be anything less than attractive, an opinion I'm certain would be shared by anyone who has met her.

I certainly hope the people who sent him PMs showed some sort of restraint and didn't just let fly with knee jerk reactions.

23. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Oh they werent. they were mainly "dude...u called hania ugly! u should probably get that edited!"

No one was mean about it.

24. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    I was so too mean!

I even called you a cow in another thread. What's it take to be mean these days?!

25. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    good to know I am not the only who "misreads" what you say :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.