main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass September meet....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewykingwookie, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Alright folks we just got done with the August meet and it is time to get things going for the September one. I know this is a pretty quick turn around.

I know that WOV aka Wivey has mentioned she is having a cookout next weekend during Labor. At the present time there haven't been many responses to her thread. So my question is should we plan on having a meet another weekend even though she has invited us to a cookout? Next question is if we do go ahead with another meet what weekend and what activity should we do? I know I am out the weekend of the 15th my wife's b-day is that Friday and she wanted to do something, but I also have to work yearly inventory in my new department so I am out for both Sat and Sunday doing that. I am up for the 3rd weekend which is the 22nd and 23rd. The location doesn't really matter to me. I know we have people from all over now in our group so the location probably should be close to the middle as possible unless we decide to have it in a remote location were some of us car pool.

With that being said let's get to talking about ideas and plans for this month the earlier we get it nailed down the better it will be for all of us.

2. McLOVIN

McLOVIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2007
    I can't go the 22nd I have tickets to see Toby Keith.

And the weekend of 8th and 9th is out for me also.

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    The 16th will be out for me (recording project), and one other Sunday later in the month will be out too (a friend in the New Bedford area {but not Ed} wants to make up for missing my b-day by taking me out to lunch). I'll keep you guys posted.

4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I don't think another meet will be necessary. As long as we have a reasonable turnout and can discuss some business, that one should be fine. Not so say that we couldn't do something else, but let's not knock ourselves out trying to do two meets in a month.

5. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Morning all!

I am up for just about anything. I am having the BBQ on the 1st but, something later in the month would be ok too. Can't do the weekend of the 21st.... it's my room mate's birthday and surely we will be doing something fun.

Drew - Are you and the family planning on coming to the cookout?

6. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    From the responses on here so far it looks like the 3rd weekend is out 21/22nd as well as the 8th/9th. So do we want to make it for the 29th/30th? I am out the weekend of the 15th/16th we are doing inventory at work plus my wife's b-day is the 14th and she would like to do something on Sunday. If the rest of you want to do something that weekend feel free to do so. I would not be offended or hurt by it.

Also what should we do for an activity?

We are also discussing this on the main website here is the link.

http://www.imperialsyndicate.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52

I am posting this on both sites since there are people who don't go to both sites. One downside of not having a set site to get all the info from.

7. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    Hi guys!

I will respond over at the MIS.com site as well....

My schedule for the next two months very much so depends on the rehearsal schedule my daughter's Nutcracker production (she dances with the Boston Dance Company Sept - Dec.). Thus, it's not fair for me to say yay or nay on a particular date not knowing if I will be able to attend.

Right now, however, the last weekend of the month looks to be ok - as always, Sundays are better for me.

8. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Sounds like the last weekend of the month is best for everyone...except me. :) Oh well, I'll hopefully catch you guys in October sometime.

9. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    September 30th will work best for me.

Anyone else?

10. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    What does the schedule/meet possibility look like for the end of the month? September 30th works best for me.... shall we meet or cancel?

11. McLOVIN

McLOVIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2007
    The last weekend I can do also with no problem.

Which day would work best?

I think for me probably Sunday.

12. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    Sunday, September 30th is perfect for me.

Anyone else game?

13. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I think I am still open for next Sunday. We may look at a house that day but that would be earlier in the day. We are supposed to see one this Sunday, but we don't have a confirmation from the other agent yet so who knows maybe next weekend.

If we are going to do this we need to get something set-up quick even if it is a simple meet-up at someone's house to watch the football game or go to restaurant for some late lunch early supper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.