main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September meeting and fall schedule

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by UluUlix, Aug 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Just thought I would start with getting some ideas for the fall.

I think we should defintely have laser tag fights during the fall and winter and maybe even challenge the fan group in Iowa City or Des Moines and even those folks from Chicago.

Maybe plan some F-1 Go Karting and of course when the Indy DVD set comes, we need to have a party.

Just some thoughts.

2. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    I like those Ideas alot. I am trying to see if we can get a group rate at F1-Go Kart. I think I heard it was $15 a person for 2 hours of race time. And I also think we have to have a group of 10 to do this. If this is good for everyone, I'll see what day(s) we can hit the track.

Also. Where has everyone been at, the boards have been dead!

p.s. Kent - I O U money for dinner on wednesday!

3. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    I heard from a Wisconsin friend that Slanted Fedora will be in Chicago, but not until spring--please see www.sfedora.com for more...Also, I like the F1 idea too, but I am going Labor Day to the Iowa Rennaisance Faire in Middle Amana (not the washing machine) Iowa, Labor Day Monday--lots of costuming and martial styles to steal--uh, learn from:)--and admission to Amana Park for the day (actually it runs from Friday to Monday, each day 11a-6p) tickets are $8 adult, $3/5 (not sure) for seniors/kids, and a whole lot of fun. Hope some of you might consider this fun time...See ya there!--TEECEE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.