main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI September Meeting--September 24th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LeiaSkywalker4, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Yes, we will have a meeting for September. It will be on Sunday, September 24th at 1:00pm at the Rivertown Crossings Mall. As always upstairs at the cafe infront of the movie theater. We will try to sit at the round table at the front of the cafe that is located near Godiva's.

2. VADER674

VADER674 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    Have to check the calander to be sure but i'll try to make this one! I did tell you I would after you chastised me.[face_beatup]

Lee[face_laugh]

3. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    eek criminy etc. I will be rehearsing the Homecoming Court - we meet at 2:00 so I don't think there's any way I can make this...I'll try to move it a little later but I could only stay at the meeting briefly.....crud...I needed this.

4. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    I'll be at Cedar Point that weekend... sorry!

Donavon

5. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    No go for me as well. :(

6. NonsenseNinja

NonsenseNinja Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2006
    Do I need to join? Or can I just go. I live in muskegon but I think It woulb be good to meat others like me....Do you guys just talk about starwars? Or do you guys video edit and stuff like me?

7. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Welcome NonsenseNinja!!! You joined when you got a username and you may come to the meeting also. Yes, mainly we discuss Star Wars, but we discuss other things like movies, tv shows and life in general. I hope you have a costume because the charity events have been in full swing in the area and they aren't done. If you don't have a costume, we always need non-costume help during these charity events.

8. VADER674

VADER674 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    Nope...cant make it ...[face_praying] dont beat me! My wife has to work so I'm with the kids and they wont all fit in my pickup. I'd switch vehicles but she HATES driving my truck. need to figure out video confrencing..lol.

9. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    What... is your Sith Holocron not working to? I knew I shouldn't have bought that Sith Holocron from ebay. :(

And, Welcome NonsenseNinja,
    Perhaps some of my battle droids will help you in anyway possible. Perhaps if you want a use them for you Ninja training exercises, I would happily watch you destroy some of them. Remember use your anger, it gives you strength, and makes you more focused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.