So CO September Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kaety, Aug 11, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Like the stuff in the little packets? they sell that stuff at wal-mart? there is a wal-mart in ordway? why am I asking so many questions?can you tell me?
  2. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    one dollar. i ask for one dollar and i will try and get him banned.[face_devil]
  3. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

PM ........>Sent

Later Days...
  4. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    The kind from Walmart in the glass bottle. Although, the packets are good too! Strange that the taco sauce in the packets and in the bottle are two completely different flavors...I wonder why?

Oh, and Walmart is a 30 minute drive away in La Junta so I don't want to go back before this weekend...

But I did stock our R2-D2 candy bowl with lots of Star Wars candy...so if nothing else we have a nice supply of sugar in our house. :D
  5. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I will be bringing the Chocolate Cake of DOOM, if I have time to make it.

:D
  6. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    That would be AWESOME!!!!! :D

...and Mmmm-Tastey!
  7. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all,

I just want to let you know that I have been spending the last two days volunteering my time to organize hurricane relief. My father is donating his camper and his company is donating a truckoad of supplies that my dad will be taking directly to Gulfport, MS. (I have two cousins there who are going to live in the camper) I have spoken directly with pastors in Gulfport to get their needs and then organizing the obtaining of said supplies. It has actually been fun to be able to help - even if it is in such a small way.

However, the cleanliness of my house has suffered because of this! So, my house is not as perfectly clean as I had wanted but instead of being sorry about this - I am just thankful that we have a home.

See you all Saturday! :D
  8. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

Would you like us to bring anything?? Food, Pop, or otherwise besides Taco bell sauce. Let me know.

Later Days...
  9. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    We have basic taco fixings, ice cream, candy, and some random kinds of colas. If you want anything other than that you may want to bring it.

:)
  10. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmm...lots of allergy medicine. :D
  11. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry Zoom I will CLEAN the house...it just might be cluttered with toys or something. But, even so, you will probably need lots of allergy medication!

Oh, and I forgot that we are definitely hoping that RDT will bring her...

CHOCOLATE CAKE OF DOOM!!!!!!!!

...if she can. ;)
  12. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

Cool sounds like a plan we'll see ya there.

Later Days...
  13. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Printing directions, going to pick up jennay then we will be on the way.
  14. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Chocolate Cake of DOOM is ready, minus the sweetened ground chocolate (I think we used it all up last time :( )

We should be leaving shortly. Apparently Mistress is going to be split in two, since we were going to take her also.

o_O
  15. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes. We would've left by now, but we're waiting for an update on who gets the front half, and who gets the bottom half.
  16. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    The meeting was good we figured out who was the best at Starwars Battle Front. (me)lol and we all now know of a good seamstress
  17. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

My thanx to Kaety and D-Nasty for inviting us out and we hope to see ya soon. And to RDT for the cake that kept me awake ALLLLLLLLLL The way Home.

Later Days...
  18. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for coming everyone!!!

Glad you made it home alright...

...anyone see a tartantula?

:D
  19. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Nope. No tarantulas.

But the porcupine we saw on the way out was still in the middle of the road.
  20. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Yea on the way back we saw various roadkill.... Wasn't a pleasent site. But Thanks for the grub and the great conversations!
  21. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah that porcupine was a mess. A mix between meatwat and a pin cushion.

Major thanks to our hosts.I may have to start investing in the taco bell meat seasoning =P~ .

Alestor- thanks for bringing you tunic, it will proly bring rose some business. and if i had an x-box I would have trashed you.
  22. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Well let us know when you want to meet rose.

(By the way you might have. But no because I was also playing inverted axis. If I had it normal I Wouls have womped on all.)
    (I played it to much. One of our old members David aka jon Riddick always wanted to play it when I came over. ( stoped playing for like 5 months.)
  23. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Thats what was killing me, the inverted axis. I was in total controler shock.
  24. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wish I was there man..
  25. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2

I know the feeling man I could have normaly killed atleast 70 people a round.( Vary hard to fly a droid Starfighter.)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie