September Meeting,

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    what would you all like to do for the Septmeber meeting, instead of just a movie, how about Dinner and movie. heheheh, anyway, Ill see what they are trying to get in town and what dates are good for me. This meeting i would like to start planning Novemebers meeting. It is going to be really special. Anyway, Let me here some ideas.
  2. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    that sounds good.. what about our other members where did they go? maybe we can do somthing with them for once.
  3. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dinner sounds hawt. Where would we go? I'm thinking Red Lobster or McDonalds.
  4. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    no way am i eating some mcdonalds, red lobster is good or somthing like dennys
  5. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    edited: cuz it was in the wrong place
  6. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    dude, Red lobster is weet. But i live right next door to MC's heheheheh anyway, where is the neasrest red lobster? I know they have denny's in winchester.
  7. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    supposed to get a red lobster in the winch soon but i have no date....
  8. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nearest Red Lobster is in Manassas.
  9. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    manasassas , lets see what else is there, stadium seating at the thatre Potomic mills is close about 15 min drive from there. Card shop near potomic mills. Hmmm all day road trip is in order. Saturdays im free in september ar3e the third and 17th. I know the twins have school by then sunday 4th and 18th are good after church. or if you want to make it during the week at night i don't care. anyway there are the weekends im off. Im thinking game night for Oct. but thats a farther away. hehehehe
  10. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Whoa, awesome, my little Red Lobster joke is being taken seriously...yessssss. I'm in, and now that I have a job, I can throw in too.
  11. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    Just for info. If we have the meeting on 17th. My clones will be with me cause starwarswife is going to be out. lol. So if we do something then it will have to be somewhere i can bring them 2 along.
  12. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
  14. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Great place for the entire family.... :rolleyes:

Do you guys have a Cici's there? Pizza is great for all ages. ;) And buffets kick butt.
  15. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah we have a cici's in winchester, that would be an ideal place to go.

they've got great cinnamon sitcks.
  16. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    uuhh yeah just relized i havent said anything about this meeting, the 17th is good for me.
  17. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    17th will actually work out better for me.
  18. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    So it looks like the 17th is it, if you want to do CICI's thats cool. My kids love it. But me with the kids means no movie. maybe we can do something else like window shop.
  19. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sweet, CiCi's sounds awesome, and as long as we dont have the meeting around 4 or 5 I should be able to attend.

Correct me if I'm wrong but its going to be me, Shmatt, AT-AT, his clones, ForceMedic, and Moonshadow?
  20. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't know about Moonshadow. but yeah the usual crowd it seems, Is that before 4 or 5 or after, i don't want to get to late in the evening cause the crowds start forming then. What time are we doing this thing then?
  21. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    No. Unfortunately, I will not be attending this meeting; I can't make it over the mountain. I was just offering a suggestion. :)
  22. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ohh, ok. Thats too bad..
  23. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    i think he means before 5 he might have to work that day..
  24. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    before five is cool with me, dont know about AT-AT and the clones.
  25. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    before 5 might work, ill have to check a few things first but let me get back to you.

Edit: Ok after doing some checking how about around 2 o'clock. Starwarswife will be coming with me too YAY!! so lets here from you all see what you got to say!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.