September meeting

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks John, but I got bombarded with hw this weekend. I've got two big tests to study for, and plenty of other things.
  2. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    So how many are going and are we meeting at the front gate? I am assuming there is a front gate, since I have never been there... :D
  3. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I've never been there, so I'll meet you guys somewhere. Actually I still haven't taken the time to figure out where I'm going.
  4. titania7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    If you don't mind, would someone who's going please pm your cell phone number? We're going to be late and I was hoping to have a contact there to check and see where you all are and if you're still there when we get there. TIA! :) Hope to see you all!!!
  5. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I'll PM you mine...
  6. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Sorry I couldn't make it. The spray guy was supposed to come out between 12 and 5. He got here at 5:30, and didn't even have all the equipment so really the cats didn't even need to leave. I have several choice words to say about it but they aren't board appropriate. [face_plain]
  7. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Dajuan I am sorry to hear about the sprayer guy, we could take him out somewhere...

We played a round of mini-golf, played arcade games and then went to Red Robin for dinner. We had a small turnout for this one, so hopefully everyone can make it to the Halloween party! :D
  8. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wish I coulda gone to this outing, but I had things to do and I didn't know where the place was. :_| I will definately try to make the Halloween get together. Hopefully it's somewhere I know, if not I will need directions and stuff. [face_pumpkin]
  9. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Draco, none of knew where it was either, but Dajuan had posted earlier the address and I for one used it to map quest it.

As for the Halloween party, I will send directions to those who might need them when we know who is coming...

10. Draco19 Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok. Well I am sure I will be able to attend. :cool:
  11. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mapquest- bah! I prefer to drive by a place three or four times to really get a feel for the location... :D
  12. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Ahh, the Scott/Claire method :D (Please don't hate me guys.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.