main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL September Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Aug 21, 2005.

?

September Meeting

Poll closed Aug 28, 2005.
  1. September 10th

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. September 24th

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    We need to vote for which date is the best for the next meeting. Bert has let me know that the 3rd Saturday of the month being the 17th is no good for them. They have plans already, so lets pick a date for which we can hold next months meeting at they're place. The dates are above and both are Saturdays.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    As soon as you know let me know because I am now taking call on some weekends...I don't have to go out and see anyone just take the phone calls and fix it!!!

3. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Sheila and I cannot make the 10th as its 2 days after my spinal surgery...

4. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    I cannot make the 24th because of a show up in Panama City that I am contracted for the entire weekend. :(

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Please vote on this date so we can get it set..if not it stands with the majority. Unfortunately I may now have to take call on the weekend of the 24th. I put in for the last weekend and we will see if that happens or not.

6. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Hello everyone I have never posted here before but I am from the uk fanforce and I just want to make sure after watching all that is on the news with katrina to see if everyone is ok cause really we are like very one very large family and always have our concerns about one and another.

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Thanks UK...we are doing ok in Florida so far, but we are very worried about our southern neighbors in Louisiana, especailly New Orleans. The hurricane is even going off the scale that they have...winds up to 175 miles per hour. (worse in Km)!! Unfiortunately we can't beat mother nature, but this one is the worst for many decades...we are all waiting to help with the recovery and just hope that people heed the warning to get out. New Orleans is below sea level and this could take down the whole city.
    Thanks for looking in on us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.