main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lafa, IN September Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Takianna, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I'm looking for input on the date for the September meeting. I thought maybe Sept. 22, which is a Thursday and we discussed that day. Anybody who wants to input on that let me know. I'm hoping that date works for everyone involved.

2. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    As far as I know that's ok for now.

3. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    So if we go with Thursday, Sept. 22 at about 6 ish. We need to find a place where we can get away with playing games. Any suggestions would be appreciated because I really have no idea.

Just remember all are welcome!! Come by and check it out!!!

4. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Well, I'm going to post a time and place for the meeting. If there is any problem, let me know through here or PM.

When: Thursday, Sept. 22 @ 6 p.m.
    Where: We will meet at BW3s in the Levee again

Hope to see everyone there.

5. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    I should be able to make it.

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    This is the 2nd meeting (if I'm not mistaken)...so you guys are well on the way to becoming an official chapter of Fanforce.

Just need 1 more person listed as attending (3 people minimum per meeting/3 meetings) this for it to count. Wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a role call of who's there (screenames please) to check back afterwards.

7. cahamilt

cahamilt Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    Hey, i'm in the W.Laf area and would like to get involved with you guys. What all do you do? hopefully something around the Nov 2 time!! anyways my name is Chris and AIM chamilton1984 (i'm on there more than the boards). Thanks

8. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Sorry it's short notice, but I've just got too much going on right now.

Do you think we could reschedule this for the 6th?

9. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Yeah that doesn't sound too bad. I will have to check with Duane to see what his schedule is and see if at least one of us can make it. So let's call it cancelled and go for next month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.