main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL September Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Con? Oh Necro.. ick =p

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    What are the stats on the banner and cost. Is this the logo from the online poll or just a simple name banner. If it is the logo is there going to be a problem with the printer and the blowing up of the image and it coming out pixelated?

3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    The banner would be great if it can be done to match the new logo on the site along with some kind of new logo like Joe came up with at the last meeting on the side. Other wise I can do something new and Joe can do something new also. The outline of the state with TDB1138 curved around it at the top and then fan force group around the bottom would look cool. With skyway bridge in the middle.

Joe had the cost of the banner info before.

Joe if you read this can you post that info again on here?

Thank you

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I have that info. pretty much just wasn't sure if things were on the same page or not. I can get the $10 , I know that everyone is having a hard time with gas prices and all going up along with all the utilities and food and who knows what else...except paychecks they seem to never go up or even shrink these days!!!

5. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Im in school right now so I cant answer emails tonight, if you still need to find us call Leighann [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
    See you all tomorrow
    Later

6. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    I would edit out that phone number just to be safe there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.