main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA September Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Default location/time? Want to do something different?

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Considering the outrageous price of gas lately, driving distance may be a bigger issue for the September meeting.

Comments/Suggestions?

:)

3. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    GoMart!

4. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Default location being, where we met last month? The food court in the mall?

Zoomer

5. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I think they had decided the default was Pizza Hut in Fairmont. So I'm always up for a change ;)

6. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Okayyy....well, I'll check back...for the fianl details.

Zoomer

7. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I could do the Pizza Hut in Fairmont... :)

8. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Works for me, too.

Sorry, work's been nuts this week.

Tomorrow (Saturday), 7:00 PM at Pizza Hut in Fairmont work for everybody?

9. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Unfortunately, I have to miss this month's meeting. Some stuff has come up that's going to keep me busy all weekend. I didn't want to miss the meeting, I've come to enjoy hanging out with you guys.

Oh.. the thing that's keeping me busy..will be on PBS (the station out of Morgantown) this Sunday evening. Watch from 7-10pm, and you'll see our model railroad club helping answer phones for the PBS station. They're having railroad type shows, and will be showing our N scale layout. We're working on it like crazy this weekend.

Zoomer

10. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    I'll be stuck working at the store but I wish you good folks a pizza filled good time.

-Dot

11. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I probably can't come either... :( I had a bit of an accident yesterday...

Most of you have met my friend Joyce. Well her mom Lucille came in to the school yesterday to have her hair done. Another student had to do it because I was already busy with a client. But I took a moment to go over and say hi. Well, just as I said "Hi Lucille, it's good to see you!" I slipped on some hair and a curler on the floor! My right foot went sideways at the ankle and I slid towards Lucille, who was sitting with her back to me in a styling chair. I tipped forward, and SMASHED my nose into the back of her head! (OW!) Then I tried to break my fall but mashed my hand on the edge of the chair she was sitting in! I went down, sending the chair and Lucille spinning completely around!

Of course I cried (makes face) and had to be assisted from the floor. The rest of the day I was permitted to sit in the chair at my station with my leg propped up. They didn't want me up and about lest I injure myself further...

I pretty much rammed Lucille with my face, and now my nose hurts so bad I can't even put glasses on. My foot hurts pretty bad, and the back of my hand feels like its gonna bruise... My knee is sore too this morning...

Soooooo.....by the end of the day, I doubt I'm gonna feel like hobbling myself to the meeting.

Sorry guys, I'm just a klutz... :(

12. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Oh, dear! :(
    I hope you feel better soon Fettish!

~Doc_Bev

13. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Sorry to hear about your fall Fettish. I'm wondering why the school didn't insist on sending you to the ER to have that ankle checked. Hope you're alright. I got my lightsaber back, maybe I can just relieve you of that problem ankle altogether. <evil grin>

Perhaps, in light of the fact that so many of us can't make it we could change the meeting just this once to next week?

Zoomer

14. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Yeah, maybe we could move it to next week...

15. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Yeah, lets try it then.

Fettish, sry to hear about that! Take it as easy as you can so you can get better!

Rap

16. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'm feeling a lot better now, but my nose still hurts pretty bad. I can wear glasses, but not for very long. Trying to drive in the sun without sunglasses is very irritating... But the bruising is fading away and can be covered with makeup now. YAY! My ankle is sprained but doing okay for now. I can walk on it carefully...

I'll be able to make it to next week's meeting. :)

17. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    So when is the meeting. I would really like to come. I'm off on Friday. Supposed to work, but I can ditch. I'd really like to meet you all finally. I know I haven't exactly been posting a lot or keeping up as much as I should. But I can do better, I promise.

18. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    So this is going to happen this weekend then? This Saturday? Around 7PM? At the dreaded Pizza Hut of Fairmont?

19. Dotanis

Nov 10, 2002
    works for me =)

-Dot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.