So NM September Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Sep 4, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright so Las Cruces on the 17th sound good to everyone?
  2. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    17th works for me.
  3. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    what time will the meeting be? because I can't make it unless it's later in the afternoon.
  4. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was thinking around threeish like ussual but if we need to push back to four I don't see that being much of a problem. I would like to make sure it isn't much later just for everyone who has a long drive after the meeting.
  5. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll see if I can make it as it's my mom's birthday. Gotta enjoy every "last" moment I can get before heading off to college in '07.
  6. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tell her happy birthday for all of us and we will just see you in October. Everyone else if you can please make sure you attend if at all possible because we actually have some business to attend to. Please let me know soon if anyone has any problems with 3 o'clock.
  7. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Do we have a place for the meeting?
  8. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, 3 at Arby's again if somebody reminds me which one had the space theme
  9. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    It's the one by Wal-Mart, on Loeman. I think that is how you spell it.
  10. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright well I have had some family stuff come up and will not be able to make it this weekend. So I guess you will be in charge Everett. Sorry about this everyone. Now if there really doesn't seem like many will be there we can just cancel September and start planning October. But I leave that up to everyone. So I know Everett will be there and that Ronnie and I will not. How about everyone else?
  11. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I received an confirmation from the guy called DirtyOx. He has posted on our forums in the past. He is wanting to become more active. I am still waiting to hear back from Bryan. I hope him and Leroy can make it.
    I would still like to have the meeting this Sunday. Who else will be there?
  12. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hopefully people show, have a great meeting.
  13. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  14. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone, so how did the meeting go? Sorry I couldn't make it.
  15. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The meeting went well. Thanks to those that attended. We missed those that couldn't make it. Here is a list of those that attended:

Everett (Norvon)
    Belva (Jedibelva)
    Robert (DirtyOx)

We met in Las Cruces, at the Arby's with the space mural. We discussed next month's possible picnic meeting and upcoming nominations for a new Chapter Rep or Co-Rep. Since Josh is moving to Japan soon, it will be necessary to address this issue.

Please submit your thoughts on having a picnic in Alamogordo in Oct. Also, submit your thoughts on The Outer Rim Fan Force Chapter Rep. and Co-Rep. You can submit them here or PM myself or Josh.

Have a good day and "May The Force Be With You"
  16. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just to back up what Everett was saying, it is important everyone gets their thoughts in quickly with the Rep thing. October will be the last meeting I will be attending so we need to be able to have a decision by then. Also with the picnic thing, Everett and I thought it sounded good to have a little picnic in the park for the next meeting. We can have everyone bring their own food or a pot luck type of thing. I like the idea of a pot luck better but it is what everybody wants. Please everybody give their opinions on both ASAP!
  17. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah the pot luck sounds like a good idea. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meeting as I've missed the last two. Things have just been crazy lately, I'm hoping they'll slow down a bit.
  18. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds good to me. If I don't have work, I'll be there! A date at this point has no significance to me, as all Saturdays are basically open at this point.
  19. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Sorry that I haven't been at the meetings in a long while. I know I haven't posted here in a while either, and I apologize. I still want to be involved in the fanforce. The potluck thing sounds cool, and I need to come so I can wish Josh well in Japan. Wow, Japan, I always wanted to go there! I will see if I'll be able to make the meetings. Hopefully, it will fall on a day I don't have rehersal, but lately it's looking like most of my weekends will be sucked up. Let's keep our fingers crossed though!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby