Ohio September Meeting

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Moff_D, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be there, see you then.
  2. jasconsolojediknight Jedi Master

star 1
    I will either be there at or around 7 sharp or if the clone (dave) wants to tag along then it might be coser to 7:15 depending when he gets off work. See you all their.
  3. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Unfortunately I got in a car accident yesterday and my car is most likely totalled. So I won't be able to make it to the meeting. I hope everyone has fun.
  4. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Yikes! Hope you're okay.

See the rest of you geeks tonight. :p
  5. DarthIntegral Chosen One

star 7
    I also won't be able to make it today. I'm not working in Findlay this week, and instead working in Marion, so my time is severely reduced for "other" things, thanks to the extra two hours in the car. Hope it's a blast for everyone else, and I hope you're fine Lily
  6. darthshull Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lily, hope you're ok and everything works out!!!

Great to see all tonight, had a great time. Looking foward to October get together. We can do whatever sounds fun. Open to anything.

7. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks everyone, I'm doing fine. My car is totalled, but I'm very, VERY lucky that I wasn't injured. I don't have a car now, but that's great considering the what I could've lost.
  8. highmidichlorian Jedi Knight

Hey folks,

a fine dinner meeting the other night. picked up the Dark Nest books so I don't lose continuity before jumping into the next ones. They should kill time in the 100 degree heat in phoenix this weekend.

The books series I was trying to tell Jade that I couldn't remember by Piers Anthony is the Bio of a Space Tyrant series - just 5 books, I think you'd like them. I'm sure there must be some reviews online at Amazon to read as well or something.

Looking foreward to details on the Halloween party.

9. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It was good seeing you folks again, and it was quite a nice time I think. Candi had a good time and enjoyed meeting y'all. Sorry you couldn't make it Lilyhobbit, as I guess you would know Candi as Tahi on these boards. I guess the main thing is that you're okay ;)

Candi enjoyed her stay here and really enjoyed Chicago. She's in New York now staying with her daughter, so I think she will have plenty to do. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.