main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON September Meeting

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lord_Robert, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    With everyone getting back to a routine we need to get the meetings back too. So we need to set a when and where.

Last year Sundays were the best. For most of the year we met at William's @ 5:00.

This year the Garrison meets @ 6:00 pm. Sundays
    So if the group wants to meet at the Garrison @ 5:00 or 8:00.

We need to have everyone input on when and where they can meet. Also unless your scheduale is going to change like Rebelaka's changing
    departments. Don't say I don't know what the scheduale my has not posted it:_| . This is were you pick a day and time you usualy have off. Then you ask your boss if you can keep getting that time off.

2. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    FYI, I don't know if I'll be able to do much for September and October. The weddings getting closer and we're constantly working on stuff for that. I still have Mondays and Tuesdays off right now, though as of next week I'll be ending work around 5. That might change in a few weeks again though. *sigh* I'll let everyone know when I know what's going on. Right now Tuesday nights work well for me.

3. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    Ok guys I know I've said this before but family things are now pretty much in order so my son and I will be attending some meetings. Every Sunday @ 6pm?

Thanks DarthPapa

4. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005

It's good to see you back.

The meetings at 6:00 pm. Sundays are the Garrison. Your more then welcome to come.

As for the London Rogues monthly meeting, no time or date has been set.
    September brings new people to the group and we try to find a time and place that is good for everyone. So if you have a preferance to what time and date, we would like you input.

The members that have been attending like the garrison because we have the room for the day . So if members want to play a game or anything, they can stay to finish.

5. darthsolvo

darthsolvo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2007
    i dont think i work on sundays so that works out fine for me

6. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    Sundays work for me for the most part. I may not be able to stay until 9pm every time since I sometimes have to head for Toronto for an early delivery.

See you on Sunday.

DarthPapa

7. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I won't be there on Sunday. Besides the fact that I'm going to be driving to my mom's to keep working on my wedding dress, I have no car right now, so I'm either taking the bus or finding someone else to drive me.

Anyway, I'll let you guys know when I can get to a meeting! Still planning on going to the G&W parade though, and I will have a car by then, if anyone else is interested in going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.