September Meeting

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by jediscar, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    TO bad you couldn't have the meeting sunday night after 830 that weekend so I could attend. :) So everyone just change their whole schedule around the new guy.[face_worried]
  2. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I don't about everyone else, but I've been ready for bed by 8:30 now that school has started again. Since there is confusion abotu the meeting, why don't we have it my house after we finish up at Jetpacks. Let's say 4:00 and we can order pizza for a light dinner.... Bring your own drinks.
  3. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Don't we have a Walmart The Force Unleashed "gathering" coming up? My memory may be fading, but wasn't it sometime this month?
  4. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I never heard back from the folks at Walmart despite 2 attempts to contact them....
  5. MasterAdana Jedi Knight

I know I have been absent for far too long but family, work and other affairs have kept interfering. I would like to come to the meeting as well but I can't do the tournament because I only have a handful of models. The weekend of the 27/28 works for me.

I also need an adress for the meeting if possible.
  6. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Would be nice to know if anyone else will be making it to the tournament on Sunday...
  7. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm going to just go ahead and cancel the tournament and the meeting for Sunday due to lack of attendance. I'm sorry, but I can't put other plans on hold while I continue to wait for people to tell me if they can make it or not. Thanks to those of you who have responded already.

Hopefully we can have a meeting in October.
  8. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    I couldn't go because I have to work one sunday a month or every three weeks. I would really like to attend one. Even if it's just one other person. It was just the only sunday all month I couldn't do it.
  9. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    So is the meeting canceled this weekend as well?
  10. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    yes, the only people who were certain they could be there was myself and Cephas. I think it would be best to reschedule for a time when more fo us can be there.
  11. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Happy birthday Jedi SCAR!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.