1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

New Hamp September Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    TO bad you couldn't have the meeting sunday night after 830 that weekend so I could attend. :) So everyone just change their whole schedule around the new guy.[face_worried]
  2. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I don't about everyone else, but I've been ready for bed by 8:30 now that school has started again. Since there is confusion abotu the meeting, why don't we have it my house after we finish up at Jetpacks. Let's say 4:00 and we can order pizza for a light dinner.... Bring your own drinks.
  3. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Don't we have a Walmart The Force Unleashed "gathering" coming up? My memory may be fading, but wasn't it sometime this month?
  4. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I never heard back from the folks at Walmart despite 2 attempts to contact them....
  5. MasterAdana Jedi Knight

I know I have been absent for far too long but family, work and other affairs have kept interfering. I would like to come to the meeting as well but I can't do the tournament because I only have a handful of models. The weekend of the 27/28 works for me.

I also need an adress for the meeting if possible.
  6. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Would be nice to know if anyone else will be making it to the tournament on Sunday...
  7. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm going to just go ahead and cancel the tournament and the meeting for Sunday due to lack of attendance. I'm sorry, but I can't put other plans on hold while I continue to wait for people to tell me if they can make it or not. Thanks to those of you who have responded already.

Hopefully we can have a meeting in October.
  8. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    I couldn't go because I have to work one sunday a month or every three weeks. I would really like to attend one. Even if it's just one other person. It was just the only sunday all month I couldn't do it.
  9. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    So is the meeting canceled this weekend as well?
  10. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    yes, the only people who were certain they could be there was myself and Cephas. I think it would be best to reschedule for a time when more fo us can be there.
  11. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Happy birthday Jedi SCAR!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.