September Meeting

Discussion in 'Carbondale, IL' started by khristenkenobi, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Our next meeting will be saturday september 27 at 6pm. We will be meeting at mackie's pizza in marion again. I wanted to run this by you guys. We can do a buffet for just our group, it includes all you can eat pizza, salad, and drinks, The cost in $9.50 a person. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in doing that, and i'll go ahead and get that set up for our group.
  2. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Sorry guys the meeting is at 7pm not 6.
  3. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I will have some flyers for you guys about shoes that fit, for those of you that have asked for them. Hopefully i'll have the relay information by that time also. I'm going to try to have shirts by then, we'll see how that goes. I haven't had alot of time to work on club stuff lately, been working alot.
  4. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    We will be in the meeting room again. Some of the guys are wearing costumes , so feel free to do so if you have one.
  5. Mavrik1989 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey I wonbe making it to the September meeting, I havean event with my church youth group and I have to be there because I'm the assistant youth pastor now. So after the meeting if you could just go over the highlights on here that would be great.
  6. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    That's cool. Not a problem. Do you have power? We havn't had power since 7am Sunday.
  7. Mavrik1989 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I never lost power last weekend, but ended up going to the youth pastor's house and playing star wars rpg without power anyways. Thanx for keeping me informed and hopefully there will be some dualing and i can meet you guys at the tunnel.
  8. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    that's fine. im sure you guys can get something together for sat night.
  9. JodoK Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, I think myself and my family can make it, its outside the mall isn't it? By the Verison and stuff? Its proboly not....Can someone make sure I've got that right? I don't want to get lost there ya know! LOL.
  10. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    It's right across the highway from the mall, right next to ryans.
  11. JodoK Jedi Knight

star 1
    Camera phones were so "Buy 1, get 40 free" somewhere before we went. [face_laugh] :p
  12. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Wasn't that crazy!? But doing stuff like that is so much fun!
  13. JodoK Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ya it was, I had absoutly no idea kids had phones like that, it made jealous I didn't have one. [face_laugh] :p

Sorta wish I would of used the Collodion now, after we got home I knew I had to do this today, I couldn't help it, LOL. -

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/jodok/Joker/Tests002jpgA.jpg]

Best part about it, no side effects like the first time....I didn't use it as long though either. But either way, I think it looks preety cool. :p It was crazy, it even pulled my lip down. 8-}
  14. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Did it go away? LOL, if it stays on your face you can go around saying, "Would you like to know how I got these scars?"
  15. JodoK Jedi Knight

star 1
    LOL, very true. Ya, I couldn't beleive it didn't leave any marks what-so-ever, I was realy glad it didn't. [face_laugh]
  16. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    That's amazing! I'm really glad the scars went away. But they would have made an interesting story, lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.