main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX September Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by _erikstormtrooper_, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _erikstormtrooper_

_erikstormtrooper_ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2006
    Once again, we had another good, productive meeting this month. 10 people (with several new faces), and the party room worked out very well. It was interesting though - the place was totally dead, so we would not have had any problem having our meeting in the regular seating area. We'll try to get the room for our future meetings, but we may not always get it.

Chris, thanks for taking the lead with the Appolocon people. Please let me know how it goes. I do think we need to nix the idea of free admission from them. From their perspective, I can see how it creates a slippery slope. For now, let's concentrate on our table, presence, and room party. If we can show them we're serious about that, then maybe in the future they will ask us to get more involved. And I agree that this is a good first step for us when it comes to cons. From what I was told at the meeting, handling the logistics of a con seems like a very non-fun effort.

I still have to send out the list with everyone's email address. That should be coming in a day or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.