main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA September Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedidoria, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Sat 9/10 1pm Natomas Round Table

We will need to discuss our plans regarding a SVRF memorial for Devin, the upcoming Sacramento Conventions, Ronald McDonald Carnival in October and our annual Christmas Party. Oh yeah, and the two upcoming geek nuptuals!!!! :) It'll be good to see everyone, hope you can make it.

2. Dusan

Dusan Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2010
    Plus the complete saga on blu-ray Sept 16!! Still $89 on Amazon. Hope to see everyone next month!

Dusan

3. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Looking forward to seeing everyone this Sat and having some lengthy geeky discussions! :) ~ DZ

4. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    It looks like Target may have the blu-ray set for $79.99 plus a lithograph set. I may be canceling my Amazon pre-order!

Star Wars Blu-Ray

5. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    See you all at 1:00!! :)

6. Dusan

Dusan Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2010
    Awesome post! Target sounds like the way to go now!

7. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    My fellow Rogues: Sorry I cannot join you at club meeting today (worked CSUS PD until 3AM).

I happened to check the forum this week and was stunned to see Devin had passed. He was only 2 years older than me :(. A big man, with a big heart, and a big loss to many communities, especially SVRF.

A few hours after I discovered Devin has passed, I received a phone call from a family friend from my youth that my old friend, mentor, and surrogate figure Ken Tozier had passed away August 26th. He was suffering from longterm health problems and was in his early 70's.

I pray todays meeting is a good time together, and that the future of SVRF is encouraged by the contributions of Devin.

May the force be with you

8. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    We miss you, Ekim. Will have to get together soon. If you're working CSU Sacramento PD, hope to run into you sometime then... and NOT because you need to see my identification... or put me in binders. :p

-TJ

9. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Ekim, sorry you couldn't make it to the meeting - we'd love to see you back at a future meeting. Thank you for the chicken wings and bread sticks.

10. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Ekim, we miss you. Try to find us around sometime soon. :*

11. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    The meeting thread is LOCKED so I can't post our minutes to it. I've let Nasus know, so we should be up and running soon. I'll post a quick run down of the meeting in the Starbucks thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.