main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey everyone! :)

Our September meeting will be held on Saturday, September 22nd, at 11:30 a.m. The designated meeting place is the Dave & Busters restaurant located off I-85. (4000 Venture Drive, Duluth)

If anyone needs further information, please contact me via private message or e-mail (minacia@fanforce.net).

Also, if you do plan to attend this meeting, please let me know. I'm trying to get a head count.

I hope to see everyone there! :)

2. Choje_Hilcon

Choje_Hilcon Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2001
    The meeting was awsome. Ya'll that missed it MISSED IT. HOO-YAH We own the Night

3. liltinghouse

liltinghouse Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2001
    I really enjoyed my first meeting and look forward to lots more. Thanks for being so hospitible to the new girl.

Carol

4. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Minacia, you all prefer to meet in public places? That's cool...sometimes its a bit of a mess at home. We're all personal friends and our latest count is 16; maybe our group should have a more "public" venue...We do "Lost Realms" for rpg and all, but not for general meetings...What's your take?
    "Axton"

5. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    I had lots and lots of fun!!!!! And had a great wonderful time as always!!!! :) :D

Right now my foot is in lots and lots of pain, cause i sprained my ankle. Don't jump down concrete stairs like the ones in college dorms. The results may be very painful. [face_plain]

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey all! :)

Saturday's meeting was very productive. Several important issues were discussed, and many of you had some great suggestions. Thanks to everyone who attended for helping to make the meeting a success.

Axe, we had a BBQ that was hosted at a member's home and we have several upcoming social events that will be held at a private residence, but for our monthly meetings, we prefer to meet in public places. We have new members joining our ranks all the time, and I have always thought that anyone meeting the rest of us for the first time would probably feel more safe meeting in a public setting.

Stranded, I hope your ankle gets back to normal soon. :)

7. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Those who were new to the meeting, but haven't yet joined our e-mail list should be getting "invitations" to join at the e-mail you provided us on the sign-in sheet.

This probably won't happen until tonight (Sunday) or tomorrow, but it will happen.

In the meantime, if you can't wait to join the stellar conversations we have ::smirk::, then you can go to http://yahoo.groups.com and join "AtlantaFanForce."

It was great meeting all the new folks. I think we have found ourselves some great people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.