So at the August meeting, we decided that the next meeting would be August 15th or 16th at Wings Over the Rockies, if they can fit us in. Alas, after checking, Zoo found out that they cannot accommodate us on that weekend. Our backup plan was to have the meeting at Skywalker Ranch/my house, which works fine with me. We are open to doing it either Saturday or Sunday. The Broncos play Monday night that weekend, and although I'm sure there may be other football-watching conflicts, that day is open for us. One of our members is having an event that Saturday night, so we wouldn't want to conflict with that. So, to not interfere with those plans, we could hold the meeting earlier, say at noon, on Saturday. What is your pleasure? I'll open a poll on it and close it up next Tuesday so we can decide on a date. How's that sound?