main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY September Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Drk Father1, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    Getting a picture of the Wampa (more specifically, me standing in front of the Wampa) was the only reason I brought my camera to Conglomeration in the first place. Sadly, they didn't allow flash photography during the show.

-John

2. Zam-the-Assasin

Zam-the-Assasin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    hHey I love the new and exciting pics of the wonder-full Darth Plastic on the LASE website hehe... ;)
    Cant WAIT to see my pics when I get a chance to develop them hehe....ah...memories! [face_laugh]

3. Ben_Quadrineros

Ben_Quadrineros Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Especially Darth Plastic-ette. :)

Since we're talking about having SW Game Night, should I bring my GameCube with Rogue Leader? (I have other games too.)

4. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    HEEEEEEEEECCCKKKKKKKKKKK Yeah!

That would be really cool!

5. oggiebendoggie2001

oggiebendoggie2001 Jedi Master star 1

Jun 12, 2002
    Hey, what are the odds of getting a LAN game of Jedi Knight II going?

6. Unicron

Apr 5, 2002
    A very good friend of mine who's in the Air Force is coming into town on the 14th & 15th, and I'm going to try to do something with him that Saturday night, as he's leaving for Kuwait the following weekend. So I'll be at the meeting, but I'll probably be leaving after an hour or so. Hopefully that's enough time to at least get in a game of SW Life or something.

-John

7. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Ought to be able to squeeze in about a dozen games of Star Wars trivia in an hour!!!

I also thought of another neat Star Wars game I can bring: Star Wars Electronic battleship!

8. Zam-the-Assasin

Zam-the-Assasin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    YAY!!! I miss those Star Wars life moments at the hotel...ahh...memories. Make sure you all wear your BOOTS to the meeting ;)

9. FarmboyKatarn

FarmboyKatarn Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Will do...ah, I love my boots...now that they fit. ;-)
    So far I think I'll be able to come, I'll be on my way back from Bowling Green(cross-country meet) that day, but pretty sure I can still come. (If I suddenly can't come and don't have acess to a comp, I'll call Phil or Mel.)

10. Darthcrawford02

Darthcrawford02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    I am looking forward to board game night. It should be lots of fun at least this time we will not have to pay for a room. Ah the memories.

11. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    What's everybody want to do for food this Saturday? Does everyone want to just eat before the meeting, do we want snacks, or do we want to order pizza or something?

12. Darthcrawford02

Jun 9, 2002
    I kind like the idea of just snacking at the meeting. Everyone can bring their own snacks and beverages, what ever they like. I will probably grab a bite to eat before the meeting that area has a lot of choices to chose from. I am open to meeting some people for some diner before the meeting, if any one wants to.

13. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    That's cool, Steph's working late that night so I'll have to eat by myself before hand! Anyone else want to meet before hand?

14. Ben_Quadrineros

Ben_Quadrineros Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm up for that. I don't have to work on Saturday, so whenever is fine by me.

15. CreatureCreator

CreatureCreator Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 2001
    I'll meet you guys and bring some of my food (I've lost 26 pounds in 4 weeks....yeeeeehaaaaw).

16. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Wow! What the heck are you eating? It's taken me a year to lose 16!

17. Darthcrawford02

Jun 9, 2002
    Cool,

I recomend we meet between 5 and 5:30ish so we can make it to the meeting by 7:00. What does everyone feel like eating and at what price range? Fast food or a resturant? Does not matter to me within reason.

18. oggiebendoggie2001

oggiebendoggie2001 Jedi Master star 1

Jun 12, 2002
    I'll see you folks at the meeting, but I don't know if I'll have time to meet for dinner beforehand. Meg & I close on the house today, and since we get posession right away, we'll be busy with that.

Meg won't be able to make the meeting this weekend. There's a lot of wedding shower stuff going on, and her mom's going to be in town from Illinois, so she'll be spending time with her.

19. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    I'm all for the fast food thing, but I'm not picky. As long as its not too pricey.

20. Xaverri

Xaverri Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    I'll be there this time! Sorry I've gone so long without posting, my life is INSANE right now. I'll meet up early for food, too, as long as Mel can (I'm riding with her). Fast food might be good, since I'm kinda broke, but really whatever everyone else wants is cool. I'll eat anything. See you guys!!

21. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    someone call me at 241-0449 with date, time and location of september meeting please thanks, its hard to get on the internet for me for a while :-( , thanks obiwanbartak

22. Darthcrawford02

Jun 9, 2002
    First congrats to Bruce and Meg on being new home owners.

How about the Dairy Queen on Shelbyville Road? They have a little bit of everything including Blizzards. There is also a burger King I think not too far away. Or if anyone else has any suggestions. I can find something to eat anywhere. I'll see you all Saturday afternoon.

23. Bunny

Bunny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    I'm so cursed!!!! I can't make the meeting! There has to be some sort of Sith curse on me. RATS! I'm the worst LASE-er ever. :[face_sigh]: OK, ok. So, ugh. Just someone keep me up to date, please???

24. Lady_Lumiya

Lady_Lumiya Jedi Master star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    Sorry Dan you came out and then had problems I didn't get the chance to take pictures. I hope I get the chance in the future. I did get pictures of Phil burning up in the luke costume.

25. Unicron

Apr 5, 2002
    For the first time, going back to the dark times (before the Empire :)) when we met at Mr. Gatti's and Denny's, I'm not going to be able to make the meeting on Saturday. My buddy who's in the Air Force is getting into town early, and we're all going out for the night around six o'clock or so.

Have fun at game night and someone post any serious club-related news that comes up (shirt prices, etc.).

-John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.